Brandon Jackson Locked out of mini camp

John Anderson devoted his segment on ESPN radio to this this morning. He said it's a shame the BJAX has to go pose for pictures rather than be allowed to mesh with his teammates and learn the playbook. He closed it out with the worst case scenario statement of "I hope this isn't the only $12000 Jackson earns as a football player".

John Anderson devoted his segment on ESPN radio to this this morning. He said it's a shame the BJAX has to go pose for pictures rather than be allowed to mesh with his teammates and learn the playbook. He closed it out with the worst case scenario statement of "I hope this isn't the only $12000 Jackson earns as a football player".

Was going to post the same thing. Heard that during one of their "ESPN Radio Sports Breaks" or whatever they call it. Good snippit and publicity for B-Jax.

WOW what a stupid decision on the Packs part................. :angry:

So this Glamour Shots crap thing...does EVERY rookie drafted have to go to this???

I think only the ones chosen in the 1st two rounds have to go as a part of the NFLPA agreement. There are probably other 'select' players that they take from later rounds.