WR D.L. Moore

Player: D.L. Moore

Hometown: Bowling Green, KY

Position: WR

Height: 6’6''

Weight: 185

40 time: 4.6

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Cincinnati, Purdue, Kentuky, Ohio, South Carolina, W Kentuky

Favorites: Purdue, Nebraska, South Carolina

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star #100 WR

Bid Red Report: scout- :star:star:star

Assessing the talent:

Odds of Becoming a Cornhusker: 30%

6'6" with a 38 inch vertical. Just toss it up and let the guy go up and get it.

I dunno - look at his weight. Toss it up and someone's going to hit him in the midsection and he'll break like a dry stick.

If we get him, we need to redshirt him and allow him to go only three places - the classroom, the weight room, and the cafateria...

Thats actually very close to what Will Henry was coming out of high school and he is up to about 220 now I believe. Weight does not matter at all coming out of high school, they will put the necessary weight on them. I love the height and speed that he has. I would love to have a few 6'6 wide receivers to go with a couple 6'6-6'7 tight ends.

• 2 months later...

From Husker Journal:

AUGUST 7, 2007. PREP STAR

D. L. MOORE, WR, from Bowling Green, Kentucky, has offers from Nebraska, Purdue, South Carolina, Ohio, Cincinnati and Middle Tennessee State.

“I went to Columbia (South Carolina) one day camp and really liked it.” said Moore, “Coach Spurrier was the first coach I met, he’s a very nice guy.”

“I like the city a Columbia.” he said, “They have nice palm tree's and it’s by a beach area. I would like to be by the water (east or west coast), if I can. South Carolina and Purdue are recruiting me the hardest.”

“Coaches can’t text message any more, so I don’t hear much from colleges now.”

“I went to Purdue, it was nice.” said Moore, “I like the coaching staff, coach Bill Legg is my recruiter. The facilities at Purdue are good. I also liked East Lansing.”

“Purdue coaches didn’t say if I could play early, but like most school's if I prove myself, I have a chance.”

“I like the area (Nebraska), I need to talk to them.” he said, “I still do believe they are interested in me.”

“I liked the Nebraska ’95 team, ESPN had a story on them. The West Coast Offense is good, I love the passing game. I will probably visit Nebraska along with Purdue, South Carolina, and Middle Tennessee State. The fifth visit, I don’t know yet.”

“My three favorites right now are South Carolina, Purdue and Nebraska.”

I dunno - look at his weight. Toss it up and someone's going to hit him in the midsection and he'll break like a dry stick.

If we get him, we need to redshirt him and allow him to go only three places - the classroom, the weight room, and the cafateria...

:rollin:thumbs:lol::LOLtartar:laughpound LOL that was Halarious when I read it! I don't know why.

God, I hope they let him go to the bathroom also.