Ticket Prices

eldonhaas

How much are Colorado Nebraska tickets going for? I have two in Section 33 Row 21 Seats 1 & 2. I have a conflict and probably will not make the game. We pay

a donation to get tickets and was wonder if anybody had any ideas on best way to sell. I've never done this before as I always go. My e-mail is eldonhaas@charter.net

Hey Eldonhaas - welcome to the board! I went ahead and moved your post to our Classifieds section, which should get more people looking for tickets than any others.

Im sure you will get a couple inquiries from your listing here, so if you just want to sell them for face you should have no problem. But if you want to get more back, i.e. your donation's worth, you could try a classified ad in the Omaha World herald, Lincoln Journal Star, or even an ebay auction.

Just let me know if you have any other questions.

lol @ Benard's post. It's really not funny, but it is very true. When I was in college, we used to pay for our entire season ticket package by simply selling our Colorado/Nebraska tickets because it was the day after Thanks Giving and we weren't coming back to Lincoln anyway. Now, both programs are in trouble and I highly doubt there are many Colorado faithful willing to pay $150-$250 a ticket like we used to get. Next year, I doubt many NU faithful will pay that much either to travel to Boulder. My wife asked me before the start of the season if we'd be going to a game. I told her not until Steve Pud is fired will I ever enter the stadium again! To me it has nothing to do with Callahan, just Pud. I don't think Callahan is the answer, but I've been wrong before. However, what Pud did was just down right horrible!