Predictions of win loss?

No wins are guaranteed and nothing should be taken for granted. The Jayhawks, as much as it sucks to admit, are a decent team. I view KU the same as KSU, ISU, MU, CU, etc; a win in the conference is a win. You can't count on blowouts very often, because conference teams are usually well prepared for each other. If we go down to KU and win by 1 point, that'd be fine by me. If we were to knock them by about 40-15, I might grin a little bit too. ;)

There are no "gimmie' games anymore, especially in this Big 12 we live in now.

I'm concerned about all of them.

gOU Big Red

Great point............everyone was surprised by the OSU game last year when they beat us and I'll say that I was one of them. I will not just assume that we are going to win a game because they are KU or whomever. You still have to settle it on the field regardless and anything can happen between the hashmarks. ;)

i think KU still has a ways to go. the attitude in lawerence has changed, yes. but there's a reason they're still talking 40-15, a couple years after it happened. i see the same thing every few years from MU, ISU, etc...a few years of above average players, making a few games that they always lose a little more competitive for for a little while. then, 3 years of mediocrity. i do respect them. i was at the 40-15. their fans were actually pretty cool compared to the KSU fans. but the experience of returning a bunch of average players only makes the team a little above average.

Are you serious?

You were at 40-15, and you think the fans there were nice?

Hmm. You probably sat in a differnet part of the stadium then I did then.

yeah mostly around older ku fans who knew the dominance. they were giving respect like, 'well, 50 more to go and it's a rivalry' etc... not really near the students and stuff. but compared to the kstate fans? i was at the 30-29 and feared for my safety. except they're all wussies. overall, the ku fans were ay least respectful.

yeah mostly around older ku fans who knew the dominance. they were giving respect like, 'well, 50 more to go and it's a rivalry' etc... not really near the students and stuff. but compared to the kstate fans? i was at the 30-29 and feared for my safety. except they're all wussies. overall, the ku fans were ay least respectful.

Wow ok. This year when i go to the one here in town ill sit next to the older folks rather then the students.