What is your most prized Husker Posession???

Ticket stubs to every game I've gone too, some SI's with them on the cover, and a few authentic jerseys. But my favorite is something I just got for graduation. It's hard to explain. It's this Husker football on top of something that says "Go Big Red". It's in 24 karat gold. On top of it is a Husker N red cowboy hat. It was made to celebrate the 71 champs. It used to have 90 proof 12 year old wiskey in it when it was first purchased forever ago haha. So if there would have been some still it would be 48 year old whiskey haha. Talk about getting drunk. But yeah, that thing is incredible. It will be in my Husker basement when I get a house someday.

I have gotten quite a few things through the years but here are some of them,

1996 Championship Poster with most of the team & coaches,

a NU mini helmet signed by Ferragamo, Humm, Frazier, Tagge, Lord, Gill, Crouch, Taylor, (Working on other former QB's) HELP!!!!

a NU mini helmet with Rodgers, Rozier & Crouch,

1997 Orange Bowl Pennant signed by Osborne, Frost, Fulmer, Manning

25 Years of Excellence Poster signed by Osborne he added his college win/loss/tie record

Vanden Bosch game used Cardinals shoe signed

1971 Tagge TD print signed by Devaney, Rodgers, Tagge

Larry Jacobson Retired Jersey #75

a signed matted photo of the 1997 Offense in the Orange Bowl (still need Aaron Taylor & Eric Anderson) HELP!!!!

many cards & magazines and other items

If you are looking for some neat Husker items, check out cripplecreekauctions on ebay.com

Just like most of you, my entire basement is a Husker shrine...... I have spent all 38 years of my life traveling to many, many places following the Big Red, and have spent a small fortune collecting memorabilia......... My most prized possession is a signed letter from Coach Tom Osborne wishing my wife and I a happy marriage Yes, I proposed to my wife at Memorial stadium, under the bleachers at a fall practice, and yes, invited TO to come to the wedding....... this is the absolute truth.... on the DAY of our wedding rehearsal, we received a "congratulations" letter from TO and he thanked us for inviting him.....

(yes, I know that his secretary probably wrote it and stamped his name :hmmph ) , but I show it off to everyone who enters the "shrine".