NCAA Football 08 fans

it's missing something...

The screen is on the other side. At least this year it appears they added the new seats, last year they added the screen but not the new seats. Anyone know when tis game is released?

They only added the screen in the last-gen versions (ps2, xbox, etc.), the screen or seats never made it into the 360 version of the game

also, there is far too much white in that stadium, seriously, all they would have to do is google memorial stadium images and see that it doesn't look anything like that. :hmmph

lastly, ncaa 07 was a pretty crappy game, let's hope 08 will be better

Screen is the 360 version (most likely PS3 as well) and so are the Tunnel Walk doors. 08's gameplay is completely re-done. It'll run at 60 frames per second so it'll run a lot smoother. Campus Legend is included in the 360 and PS3 versions of the game. Campus Legend actually starts you out in the high school playoffs and you play as the high school you choose. College scouts watch and rank you and then you're offered scholarships. OR you can start out as an existing player in college and play exclusively as him.

it's missing something...

The screen is on the other side. At least this year it appears they added the new seats, last year they added the screen but not the new seats. Anyone know when tis game is released?

They only added the screen in the last-gen versions (ps2, xbox, etc.), the screen or seats never made it into the 360 version of the game

also, there is far too much white in that stadium, seriously, all they would have to do is google memorial stadium images and see that it doesn't look anything like that. :hmmph

lastly, ncaa 07 was a pretty crappy game, let's hope 08 will be better

Screen is the 360 version (most likely PS3 as well) and so are the Tunnel Walk doors. 08's gameplay is completely re-done. It'll run at 60 frames per second so it'll run a lot smoother. Campus Legend is included in the 360 and PS3 versions of the game. Campus Legend actually starts you out in the high school playoffs and you play as the high school you choose. College scouts watch and rank you and then you're offered scholarships. OR you can start out as an existing player in college and play exclusively as him.

I know all that, but when I say that it was a pretty crappy game the main factor in that is the gameplay. The player models were robotic in their movements, the animations and collision detection showed some good moments but even more horrible moments, the framerate putted along (which is guaranteed to be fixed this year, I know). I don't know where you heard that the gameplay is redone, because from what I can tell watching videos it is still using the same engine, just refined a bit. Oh, and when there are blizzard-like conditions, I would like for the areas that AREN'T the football field to be white too! They were as green as could be while the field was powder white :P

I know all that, but when I say that it was a pretty crappy game the main factor in that is the gameplay. The player models were robotic in their movements, the animations and collision detection showed some good moments but even more horrible moments, the framerate putted along (which is guaranteed to be fixed this year, I know). I don't know where you heard that the gameplay is redone, because from what I can tell watching videos it is still using the same engine, just refined a bit. Oh, and when there are blizzard-like conditions, I would like for the areas that AREN'T the football field to be white too! They were as green as could be while the field was powder white :P

The gameplay will be noticeably different at 60 fps so it'll be a lot smoother.

They still moved like robots last year :P

Also, Huskeraddict, are you the same huskeraddict that commented right before me on the ign feature for the top 10 stadiums to play in? :( oh the shame

Yup, that would be me. Cannot believe we aren't even in the top 10!!!!!

OR EVEN AN HONORABLE MENTION!

No kidding dude. I commented about the red-out at south bend in 2000, and how it doesn't make sense that those fans that our OCEAN of red washed over make the list but we don't.

:bonez

They still moved like robots last year :P

Also, Huskeraddict, are you the same huskeraddict that commented right before me on the ign feature for the top 10 stadiums to play in? :( oh the shame

Yup, that would be me. Cannot believe we aren't even in the top 10!!!!!

OR EVEN AN HONORABLE MENTION!

No kidding dude. I commented about the red-out at south bend in 2000, and how it doesn't make sense that those fans that our OCEAN of red washed over make the list but we don't.

:bonez

Sporting News has us as the top fans in the Big 12 and the top home-field advantage in the Big 12. List TAMU as best pregame atmosphere and best stadium in the Big 12.