Games on the internet

I'm gonna go with no. Not that I know that for sure, but most universities (especially those with overly-rabid fans such as NU) want every penny they can get out of us...because they know we'll pay. Any online viewings would likely be a pay-per-view type of thing.

huskers.com broadcasts all the games via radio.

you won't get television feeds because of NCAAF/network/university contracts.

Even the local stations are owned by someone bigger (Channel 5 may seem small and local, but NBC owns it, etc.)

Your normal TV shows are just now being allowed to be downloaded from the net. And that's only a select few.

You can get the college football pass thing that would show any ABC game there if you don't have it locally. It's like 150 a year I think.

ESPN GamePlan. It might not be a bad investment for people living outside of the regional viewing area because ABC/ESPN will be picking up many games this year.

Sorta doubt if this will help, but I saw an interesting item on ebay.

Watch 6000+ DIGITAL SATELLITE CHANNELS on PC or LAPTOP

Special bonus: Plaboy, HBO, MTV, ESPN, Discovery, CNN Item number: 260126693500

It would be great if this really worked, and the feedback appears to be good, but there seems to be some question if the feedback is only positive in order to get bonus channels.

I also googled for a similar product, seems to be higher priced software out there for the same thing...

Even if it's not possible yet, I imagine it will be soon.

If you do try it out, let me know if it works for you.

Im about an 1 1/2 hours from the city. I usualy order the games on directv but some saturdays i am at work and was trying to figure out how to watch them on my laptop.

I was going to say... :wtf

I thought you were asking about live streaming of games for the computer. Finding sports bars in NY with college game plan I don't think is that challenging!!!

Are there any websites that have live feeds of Husker Games? Not too many games are televised over here in the Northeast. Would be pretty cool to be able to watch them every saturday.

HuskerNside streams sports games live for $10/month. However, football games are different. Contractual agreements with ABC and ESPN probably don't allow for Nebraska to stream these games. Nevada is a regional game and USC(ABC)/Wake Forest(ESPN) are national games. You can watch those games. I believe that if a home football game is not televised, Nebraska could stream that game online through HuskerNside. Some away games, such as Texas, could be streamed online through YahooSports(they handle Texas sports online). Unfortunately, that game will probably be picked up by ABC as a regional game.

I am creating a Virtual Reality World that can stream in Huskers sports. I should have it ready next month. For anyone interested in learning more about it, please email me kingphx2@yahoo.com. I will stream in any Husker sports game that is allowed by the University, ABC, and ESPN. You can text chat to other Husker fans while watching games.

Some definate Husker sports that I can stream:

Volleyball

Basketball

Baseball

Football (depends on commercial contracts that I can setup)