Questions for Steve Pederson?

faith

Cut and paste, send it in a email to Steve Peterson.  I think he needs to hear what is being said and how his job may be on the line.

Yea, because anyone here has a say in whether he keeps his job or not. :wacko:

Didn't you know the Board of Regents and AD read this board every day for career and management decision help? :blink:

For the record, Pelini was not going to stay at Nebraska unless he was the head guy. It really doesn't matter if he was fired or resigned because he was gone anyway. You can't blame Callahan for this one because Bo was going to leave regardless.

I do question why he kept Turner Gill on board. From players I have talked to, they have told me Gill was the laziest coach on either T.O.'s staff or Solich's staff. He was always the last to practice and the first to leave. I'm still trying to figure out the connection between him and Callahan.

For the record, Pelini was not going to stay at Nebraska unless he was the head guy. It really doesn't matter if he was fired or resigned because he was gone anyway. You can't blame Callahan for this one because Bo was going to leave regardless.

maybe so or maybe no.

callahan had his preference (cosgrove), but what did Pelini when he left nebraska? he went to OU to do the exact same job he was doing at nebraska.

if callahan wanted pelini, he might have convinced him to say. but that's if pelini really WANTED to stay. the way pelini told it earlier this year, pederson didn't seem too serious about pelini's interview. even if callahan offered to keep pelini on, pelini still might have bolted.

but it's all a moot point anyhow. pelini wants to be a head coach: he's made no secret about that. i don't see him spending any more that three years with the Sooners before he gets his own program.

What makes Pelini such a genuis? Did everybody forget what Ell Roberson did to the Big Red or Vince Young and Cedric Benson. I believe K-State had more yards in last years game then Tech had this year. Granted he helped improve the defense but I think Marvin Sanders had just as much to do with that as he did. Look at how the db's played last year. I also think Demorrio helped make Pelini look good. If we had him playing outside this year things might be a little different. All I know is Pelini is at Oklahoma now so I could care less about him. WE NEED MORE SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What makes Pelini such a genuis? Did everybody forget what Ell Roberson did to the Big Red or Vince Young and Cedric Benson. I believe K-State had more yards in last years game then Tech had this year. Granted he helped improve the defense but I think Marvin Sanders had just as much to do with that as he did. Look at how the db's played last year. I also think Demorrio helped make Pelini look good. If we had him playing outside this year things might be a little different. All I know is Pelini is at Oklahoma now so I could care less about him. WE NEED MORE SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

point set match. excellent points. agree completely.

you people need to do 2 things

1) get the hell off cosgroves back and give him a chance

and

2) get the hell off pelinis jock

b/c its hypocritical to do both. if you are swinging on pelini then you should be swinging on the Coz b/c he has performed just as well through 6 games. yes he got smoked in 1 game but like newearth said how soon you forget about ksu, mizzou, texas... get a grip. but I guess after the mildcats game we will all have a better comparison for Coz vs Pelini. :duel

pelini is very very good. HE is going to be a great one by the time his career is over, to bad our a.d. was to big of an ass with an ego to hire him because he wasn't hisssssss fine.