Big 12 team you would like to see us destroy this season

I would pick Texas, here's why:

Texas! Before the 2005 championship game I had no experience with Texas fans. Now that I have had many of them introduce themselves to me, I have not found one with any class. Besides, "Hook 'em

Horns", what kind of grammar is that?

I haven't had the same experience with Texas fans. I had many come up to me and congratulate me on a great game last year so most UT fans are OK in my book. It's the Big XII North team fans I can't stand <_<

I would pick Texas, here's why:

Missouri would be pretty nice as well, but it's just about guaranteed that Texas will be ranked MUCH higher than Missouri. If we win that game, we will shoot up the rankings. Also, since it was such a heartbreaker last year, I want revenge!!

:yeah

GBR!!!

I haven't had the same experience with Texas fans. I had many come up to me and congratulate me on a great game last year so most UT fans are OK in my book. It's the Big XII North team fans I can't stand <_<

I hope your assessment is more accurate than mine. Admittedly, my experience is limited and based on one high profile game. Perhaps it was the emotion of not winning a NC in over 30 years. I'll not close the book on my opinion of them now. But, I still want them to lose! ;)

I'd like to see us nail the coffin on Texas with a nice, comfy fourteen point lead in the fourth. While I detest the whining, snivelling Buffies, giving Texas a good nut shot would raise some eyebrows around the country. Because I think we can all face this simple fact, we may BE back in a recruiting sense with the talent we've got coming in (especially in 08), but to the rest of the country, we are what we are: a mediocre team who can compete well in its own division but who also gets thwopped when playing teams like the USC Condoms. If Texas is high up in the rankings (top 10, hopefully), and we hook'em horns one in the mouth, that will do more than a win over that one team....whose....irrelevant name I forget..... Oh, Mizzou, right––sorry. I just got to thinking about the 95 season and forgot about them.

And USC must be raised to the ground.

I'd like to see us nail the coffin on Texas with a nice, comfy fourteen point lead in the fourth. While I detest the whining, snivelling Buffies, giving Texas a good nut shot would raise some eyebrows around the country. Because I think we can all face this simple fact, we may BE back in a recruiting sense with the talent we've got coming in (especially in 08), but to the rest of the country, we are what we are: a mediocre team who can compete well in its own division but who also gets thwopped when playing teams like the USC Condoms. If Texas is high up in the rankings (top 10, hopefully), and we hook'em horns one in the mouth, that will do more than a win over that one team....whose....irrelevant name I forget..... Oh, Mizzou, right––sorry. I just got to thinking about the 95 season and forgot about them.

I would say Nebraska. :lol:

I ignored this the first time I saw it, but I just can't tolerate poor diction(The use, choice,and arrangement of words and modes of expression). The correct word is "razed" (as in "to tear down, demolish") not "raised' (as in "to lift up") That "condom" thing we welcome because we know it puts us close to where we want to be! :) Are we still buddies?

I ignored this the first time I saw it, but I just can't tolerate poor diction(The use, choice,and arrangement of words and modes of expression). The correct word is "razed" (as in "to tear down, demolish") not "raised' (as in "to lift up") That "condom" thing we welcome because we know it puts us close to where we want to be! :) Are we still buddies?

Gah, curse you Google and your inferior word search! As an English major I'm ashamed of myself. I typed it in that way and got about six thousand results so I assumed it was okay––but I knew, somewhere deep inside, that it was misspelled. But fear not, it shall be spelled correctly here and forever.

As much as light can fellowship with darkness, the beloved elect Huskers with the Condoms outside the city in Gehenna, we are buddies. We can even get best friends forever rings if you like. :)

And USC must be RAZED to the ground. :bonez:bonez:bonez

Gah, curse you Google and your inferior word search! As an English major I'm ashamed of myself. I typed it in that way and got about six thousand results so I assumed it was okay––but I knew, somewhere deep inside, that it was misspelled. But fear not, it shall be spelled correctly here and forever.

As much as light can fellowship with darkness, the beloved elect Huskers with the Condoms outside the city in Gehenna, we are buddies. We can even get best friends forever rings if you like. :)

And USC must be RAZED to the ground. :bonez:bonez:bonez

I love it, buddy! :lol:

Hmmmm...I'd prefer to see us destroy a North foe - either KSU or CU. A win over Texas - at Texas - would be fine, given their ranking and national standing. A one point win would do. Same with USC - a win by any margin would be huge. Add to that a couple of eye-popping margins over some other North teams would mean more than a huge win over either Texas or USC and then squeaking by the North teams.