Free Safety: Major Culbert

Strong Safety: Larry Asante

Corner Back: Rickey Thenarse, Armando Murillo

Linebacker: Arthur Brown jk :) Austin Stafford, Phillip Dillard, Shaun Mohler

Defensive end: Barry Turner, Zach Potter

D-Tackle: Ndamukong Suh, Shukree Barfield

I realize this is ridicoulosly early but it is kinda fun

if there is anything way off or some one I forgot about let me know

and one thing I really noticed going through the depth chart is that we'll be stacked on the D-Line

ok ok take your shots I picked Joe Ganz because knowledge of the offense means more than talent, in my oppinion. And I know Patrick Witt will have some knowledge of the offense, him being here in the spring is hopefully helping alot and I'm excited to see him play. He really impressed me in the spring game

I know this is really early I was just trying to have some fun. don't just tell me I'm all wrong and an idiot, give me some reasons. I know what I've said probably won't come true. actually most of what I said won't come true. I'm just trying to have some fun and stir up some conversation.

One of the reasons I picked Niles was what alot of you think as a starter Menolik Holt who will have one redshirt year and one year of backup duty and you'll have a more talented Niles with one year either redshirting or a good chance of some reps. Niles is a special player I think we all know that, though the extra year to learn the offense could be a major factor in who starts.

also someone who probably won't start barring injury but could get some major reps is Chris Brooks he's been injured but watch out for him come 08 or even 07.