Time On This Board

If there were a time counter for how much time I spend on this board and not just a post counter, I would be very embarrassed. It's addictive as hell, I know a lot of you guys feel this way, (at least I hope I'm not the only one.) I'll be walking by my computer, knowing full well I have something better to do, but I'll just think, "I'd better check to see if we got another commitment," or something of the sort. I am such a loser. Oh well. :bonez

If there were a time counter for how much time I spend on this board and not just a post counter, I would be very embarrassed. It's addictive as hell, I know a lot of you guys feel this way, (at least I hope I'm not the only one.) I'll be walking by my computer, knowing full well I have something better to do, but I'll just think, "I'd better check to see if we got another commitment," or something of the sort. I am such a loser. Oh well. :bonez

you think you have it bad you should talk to BRI

I think I see your problem - it's one of perception. The reality is that there is nothing better to do than be on the Board!

See? With the correct perception, problem solved!

I think I see your problem - it's one of perception. The reality is that there is nothing better to do than be on the Board!

See? With the correct perception, problem solved!

there's something to do besides this board??? :o:lol:

you think you have it bad you should talk to BRI

Yeah no sh*t!!!! I can't go a day without being on this board at least a half dozen times!!!! It's a good addiction though and I'll be damned if I'm ever going to give it up!!!! I'm going to be the first person to hit 10,000 posts!!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez