Husker Man Laws T-shirt

• 3 weeks later...

BUMP

So what's the deal with these shirts? Are they up for order now and can they be shipped? Just wondering what the status was. I am also thinking about making a shirt for the USC game, but I want a good saying to throw on them. If anyone has any good ideas please shoot them this way! I put a comment on the USC T-Shirt post in the classifieds section too. Hopefully we can get something going on those! P.S. If the MODS agree to it I would gladly throw a HuskerBoard.com logo on these shirts too! Thanks for any help!

GBR

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, sorry for the delay. Ran into some legal concerns from the shop, which ultimately required the shirts to be altered a bit - but they are finally ready!!!

Heres a quick explanation of why they were changed:

-The shop didn't want to use the "man laws" phrase b/c of fear of copyright infringement

-My next plan was to use "husker gameday laws", but after reviewing many of the phrases we came up with for the shirt, I realized most of them weren't actually "laws or rules" to live by, rather they were more like "decrees"

-So instead of using "gameday decrees" which didnt feel quite right, with the help of some of the boards brightest minds, we came up with.. "Gameday Code"

I think using this phrase will be good in a number of ways:

1) It doesnt alienate any of our female members :) -- and we all know seeing a female in a huskerboard shirt is MUCH better for marketing anyway, right?!

2) It will have a longer "shelf-life" b/c the "man laws" phrase will eventually get tired - if it isnt already

Also sorry if your ideas didnt make the shirt, but we had to trim them up to make sure they would fit.

So without further jibber-jabber, I'm proud to unveil Huskerboards 1st ever T-shirt!!

:bonez:hellloooo:corndance:woochuckleshuffle:bonez

'Gameday Code' Shirts

*remember everyone who purchases a tailgate pass for the USC party will receive a free shirt -- sign up here --- if you'd like to just order a shirt, you can here.

I hope you like it. Thanks to everyone for their contributions. :thumbs