Chase is a better QB than Keller ever will be.

I guess Chase's way of dealing with a hostile environment is to shove a finger up his nose knuckle deep and have a snack? :nutz

And Swish...

How many wins over NU does Mizzpoo have in the past 30 years? Oh that's right, 2. Move along, buddy, before it gets to be more than you can handle.

what good teams has chase gone against and performed well? keller on the other hand has done well against teams like USC and LSU. Huh?

The difference is that Chase would beat Wake and USC hands down. They are lucky they dont have to play us this season. Mizzou will finish the season in the top 10 and quite possibly the top 5 in the polls. Pinkel is an all around better coach than ole Slash ever could be.

TROLL ALERT.

Your time on this board, I can see, is very very short!!!! I don't call 2,000 fans a hostile environment either, but I guess Chase's way of dealing with a hostile environment is to shove a finger up his nose knuckle deep and have a snack? :nutz

Never happened and you know it! Nebraska fans made that up to make him look bad since they cant find anything with his playing ability to gawk at.

can we stop this ridicoulous argument now and talk about this at the end of the season.

no please come back at the seasons end and come back and we'll recap but I highly doubt you'll be back

Chase is a nice QB but he's not as good as you say and as far as pinkel goes he single handedly ruined Brad Smith.......Now HE could have been a special Qb

The difference is that Chase would beat Wake and USC hands down. They are lucky they dont have to play us this season.

Yes sir, all us SC fans have spent the summer thanking the football gods we don't have the play the dorks at Columbia. We are so skeeeerd. Please don't let this out. Pete Carroll's philosophy of playing anyone anywhere will be exposed for the fraud it is!

As far as your predicted score against NU is concerned, the last time your team took the field they gave up 25 points in the second half to Oregon State University (not that good of a team, right zoogie?) and you want to boast of holding NU down? There are some guys on this board who have some rose colored glasses, but man you must have rose colored implants!

Last year you only held three teams under 10 points, fearsome Ohio, Murry St. and that SEC powerhouse Ole Miss. and you want to do what to NU defensively?

Keller will rip you in Columbia.

Ranked in the top 10 by the end of the year---ridiculous!

NU's OCC schedule has Wake Forest & USC and you play W. Michigan & Ill. St. Yeah, that's parity. The strength of schedule will definiately help you with the BCS. :sarcasm

Great post.

If the smoke here turns to flame, this one could end up in the shed.

BTW Mizzou I combined all three of your threads . Basically they were all the same dribble.

Please dont clog up our forums with similar multiple posts especially since IMO they are all here to flame.

If you want some good old fashioned smack. Pm me and i will give you the password to the shed.