Wake Forest Message Board?

Has anyone found a good Wake Forest football Message Board? We are headed out for the game and I would like to chat it up with some of their fans before we arrive. Any and all info is greatly appreciated - Thanks!

No , but I will predct the score for you.

WF 28 huskers 9

The gift of prophesy, yet your mom couldnt see what a sad little D bag you were gonna grow up to be and just drown you in the river with a gunny sack.

Has anyone found a good Wake Forest football Message Board? We are headed out for the game and I would like to chat it up with some of their fans before we arrive. Any and all info is greatly appreciated - Thanks!

WF 28 huskers 9

could be, but they would absolutely pound Mizzou into the ground.

WF 28 huskers 9

No I believe 28 is the number of nose berries that Daniels eats on that day.

WF 28 huskers 9

Here's alittle something for you proud Missery fans!

WF 28 huskers 9

The gift of prophesy, yet your mom couldnt see what a sad little D bag you were gonna grow up to be and just drown you in the river with a gunny sack.

Umm...that could land you in some hot water...no pun intended...but 28-9? No chance! :bonez

WF 28 huskers 9

What a hairball. Dude go to a tall building and jump please.

WF 28 huskers 9

but what if he's right?!?!?!?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

WF 28 huskers 9

but what if he's right?!?!?!?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

You mean about being a hairball? Can he be a hairball and a dusche bag simultainiously?

The rivals site is not bad and for the most part the people are descent. If you do go over there please represent NU well. There are a couple of dumbasses making NU fans look bad by being trolls.

I enjoy educated football discussion. I certainly won't troll their boards or anything. I just wanted to chat about where to go for pregame and postgame festivities. Things to see and do while we are in North Carolina, etc. Simple fun stuff is all.