Music Downloads

if not, can i pm cmb about it??

No, take discussions of an illegal nature completely off hboard.

Christ...you guys are making it sound like I'm trying to line up a hit on someone that owns a whorehouse and sells crack. I was just wondering where I could download "Party Like A Rockstar" because my 5-year old sings it on the way to daycare in the morning.

Thanks for the advice, but I had it downloaded (LEGAL - 99 cents off Yahoo) about 15 minutes after I posted the thread.

i dont think that is it at all, it is just by members promoting something that is illegal, that the board could be held liable which could end in the board being shut down.

and since this is the best Husker Fan Board, we do not want that to happen

I'm pretty sure that the FCC and other outlets have bigger fish to fry than Huskerboard. I'm pretty sure there are younger members on here (look at the birthdates on profiles) that are also involved in discussions about drinking and sex, both which are illegal for minors, so better watch those too.

:sarcasm

A couple of court decisions have ruled that P2P sites are legal. I have used one in paticular because I wanna get some real obscure tunes from back in the 80's. Napster and the rest of the major download sites suck the big one, they're no different than corparate radio is now.

if not, can i pm cmb about it??

No, take discussions of an illegal nature completely off hboard.

Christ...you guys are making it sound like I'm trying to line up a hit on someone that owns a whorehouse and sells crack. I was just wondering where I could download "Party Like A Rockstar" because my 5-year old sings it on the way to daycare in the morning.

Thanks for the advice, but I had it downloaded (LEGAL - 99 cents off Yahoo) about 15 minutes after I posted the thread.

i dont think that is it at all, it is just by members promoting something that is illegal, that the board could be held liable which could end in the board being shut down.

and since this is the best Husker Fan Board, we do not want that to happen

I'm pretty sure that the FCC and other outlets have bigger fish to fry than Huskerboard. I'm pretty sure there are younger members on here (look at the birthdates on profiles) that are also involved in discussions about drinking and sex, both which are illegal for minors, so better watch those too.

:sarcasm

Don't be so sure about that............ ;)