HAHAHA! Are you kidding me?

95 Nebraska Cornhuskers: best college football team ever assembled. Period. Not only did they have the best players at every position (best QB, best HB's, best OL, best DL, best LB's, etc) but they also had the best coaching staff, led by the best coach who was at the absolute peak of his monumental career!

2002 Buckeyes couldn't have beat the 95 Gators, and we all know what we did to them.

Herbstreit also thinks NSYNC would crush ACDC in a battle of the bands. Nice highlights, D-bag!

i really wonder why so many dwell on the past? sh#t guys, that era is over! bobby socks, leather jackets, hot rods and the Huskers of the 90's. gone!

let's move on and live life in the present, the past is a fantasy. sure it was nice, but it has no relevance to the teams and structure of college ball today. let 'er go!

i really wonder why so many dwell on the past? sh#t guys, that era is over! bobby socks, leather jackets, hot rods and the Huskers of the 90's. gone!

let's move on and live life in the present, the past is a fantasy. sure it was nice, but it has no relevance to the teams and structure of college ball today. let 'er go!

For once I agree with your "glass half full" outlook on things, its time to make new history.

I agree, time to think about tomorrow.

Over on the ESPN board they are discussing 95 Nebraska vs the 2002 Buckeyes! You will be amazed at how many people are saying the Buckeyes would easily win! Unfortunately I am banned from over there so I cant put in my 2 cents on the matter.

Personally, I think the 1996 Buckeyes (Orlando Pace team) would have beat the 2002 Bucks. And the 1996 Bucks couldn't hang with the 1995 Huskers.

Lawl what a joke.

The difference between the two is this- LUCK brought the bucks wins.. while TALENT brought the skers theirs.

If both teams somehow met in '98-'99 for game of the century I think.. I mean, know the skers would obliterate the bucks.

Anyone wanna volunteer to start building a time machine and make it happen cuz I want them gullible idiots to stfu. There is no comparison,

Lawl what a joke.

The difference between the two is this- LUCK brought the bucks wins.. while TALENT brought the skers theirs.

If both teams somehow met in '98-'99 for game of the century I think.. I mean, know the skers would obliterate the bucks.

Anyone wanna volunteer to start building a time machine and make it happen cuz I want them gullible idiots to stfu. There is no comparison,

Sooooooo what are you trying to say exactly? Stop beating around the bush and pick a winner! :)