So I had this dream last night...

I dreamt that somehow I was able to go to the Missouri game in Columbia this year. I was sitting next to some extremely stuck up, snotty, older Mizzou fans who were very nonchalantly making snide comments all during the pre-game. However, it didn't last long, because in the first quarter Nebraska got a 32 point lead, at the end of which these fans were actually crying.

I don't know how the game ended up, because I woke up, but that's an awfully good start.

:bonez

Sometimes I get Husker dreams the night before the game, if I'm really nervous. Like last year's Texas game. I really thought we had a chance, and everyone doubted us, and then we came so close, it was like a dream come true until the very end.

oddly enough thats how I get, my most memorable one was the USC game last year I dreamt that we smashed SC and eventually paraded thru LA!

I dreamt that somehow I was able to go to the Missouri game in Columbia this year. I was sitting next to some extremely stuck up, snotty, older Mizzou fans who were very nonchalantly making snide comments all during the pre-game. However, it didn't last long, because in the first quarter Nebraska got a 32 point lead, at the end of which these fans were actually crying.

I don't know how the game ended up, because I woke up, but that's an awfully good start.

I hope you had a good reason for waking up... because I didn't want to be left hanging like that :)

Well, that's better than the last two wet, crappy, worthless times I've been to Columbia. What a sh*thole...I'll never go back...oh wait, I'm thinking of Boulder...hmm...now that I think of it...same fan base...equally retarded. :hmmph

Well, that's better than the last two wet, crappy, worthless times I've been to Columbia. What a sh*thole...I'll never go back...oh wait, I'm thinking of Boulder...hmm...now that I think of it...same fan base...equally retarded. :hmmph

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Thats cause cousin love is legal in both states! :rollin