Who would you clone?

I would clone Matt Slauson 10 times for the offense. A team full of slausons, good anybody stop that running game???

Slauson hands to Slauson, WOW look at the hole slauson just made, Slauson (FB) clears out a LB, Slauson and Slauson (WR) are both dominating the CB's. SLAUSON SCORES!

not really exactly ansewring your question, i just saw the title and got excited :hellloooo

Either Peters on D

Wilson Thomas on O........maybe we could try throwing the ball to a 6'5" kids with ups.....what a concept.

Wow. I grew up with Wilson and played basketball with him . I used to really get upset on how many touches he got while playing. He had all the ability just the wrong system. he would definitely fit in the WCO.

My picks would be Tommie Frazier and Carlos Polk.

Either Peters on D

Wilson Thomas on O........maybe we could try throwing the ball to a 6'5" kids with ups.....what a concept.

Wow. I grew up with Wilson and played basketball with him . I used to really get upset on how many touches he got while playing. He had all the ability just the wrong system. he would definitely fit in the WCO.

My picks would be Tommie Frazier and Carlos Polk.

Yeah..........I played basketball against Wilson Thomas when he played for McMillan Jr. High. (8th grade). The dude was 6'3 and he packed the 7th and 8th grade bleachers like it was H.S. playoffs. He almost dunked on us off of an alley oop but luckily for us, he missed.

I would clone Matt Slauson 10 times for the offense. A team full of slausons, good anybody stop that running game???

Slauson hands to Slauson, WOW look at the hole slauson just made, Slauson (FB) clears out a LB, Slauson and Slauson (WR) are both dominating the CB's. SLAUSON SCORES!

not really exactly ansewring your question, i just saw the title and got excited :hellloooo

NICE! :clap

Offense-Tommie Frazier-we need a winners mentality, look at how his attitude was infectious. It turned a good team into a great one. Whoever made a comment about his throwing ability, look at his Sr. season. He was at 55-56%, most of the INC's were thrown away as opposed to bad throws, and he had 17 TDs v. 4 INT's.

Defense-Grant Wistrom. We simply have not had any players brought into the program in the past 4 years anywhere near his intensity.

For those who want the best cover corner, that would be Ralph Brown or Barron Miles. Both at 5' 8" As much as you bitch about Grix, you wouldn't want either one of these guys either. I guess a case could be made for Ty Williams, but he was only about 6'