Who would you clone?

Offense : Lawrence Phillips (clones don't have mental issues, right?)

Defense : Whoever our best coverage corner was.

This offense is in dire need of a homerun running back. Phillips was an elusive and punishing back with the speed to take it to the house.

Our defense needs one shut down corner to help ease in our DLine.

I you could add any player from any nebraska team and add it to this years who would it be?

pick one on offense and one on defense.

oh also discount learning the offense and such and let's say they would be in their best year

hey it's july im bored :dunno

I think you would have to look at our biggest weaknesses on the team in making this decision:

1) DE:(Base End, I'm happy with Barry Turner:): Grant Wistrom, perhaps not as talented as Trev Alberts or Broderick Thomas but brought a Blackshirt mentality to the defense in addition to his strong play.

2) CB: If Bowman returns to the form he was in against Michigan in the Alamo Bowl I would go with pick #3, but with so many talented tall WR's that we must face this year I would have to go with Tyrone Williams. He fared well against fast and tall WR's in the few years he played at NU>

3) TE: Johnny Mitchell: Guy was a man amongst boys and brought an attitude that was similar to Miami Hurricane players of the era.

4) OT: It would be nice to replace Murtha with Zach Wiegert for obvious reasons. I think it is critical that Keller has some time to find guys like Purify, Hardy, and Nunn. It is also important to keep him healthy.