Football polls?

chne1

The Wake game will also be a measuring stick too.

So will nevada. If we lose to them we know we are sh**ty, Wake has to prove they are more than a one hit wonder in my book. They played in a week conference last year. Yes they had a season dreams are made of, but We have high expectations and I feel that Wake will not be the Measuring stick in a sense that usc will. It will be a good road test and a good test to see if the Huskers can keep their heads on straight with the big game looming the very next week.

I predict a 10-14 point win by the Huskers against WF.

This is definitly a game we need to be prepared well for because they will be wanting to take thier best shot at us.

GBR

Being that it's a road game, Wake Forest will be a decent measuring stick, but as a team Wake will be a shadow of last years team because they lost a lot of key players and it was a senior laden team.

I will take more from the Nevada game because teams like that will come right after us! They're not afraid to throw the ball around and they always have decent talent at the skilled positions. Teams from their conference always seem to give the big boys all they can handle.

Obviously the SC game will let us know where we stand, we'll definitely have played the tougher games opening up with Nevada and at Wake because SC opens with Idaho at home and then a bye week before they play us!

Wake will be a shadow of last years team because they lost a lot of key players and it was a senior laden team.

Actually no. Defensively they return six starters, but most of the new guys played quite a bit last year including a corner named Alphonso Smith that will be awesome. Offensively they return eight, including Micah Andrews who didnt play last year because of injury but will be a huge factor this year. Plus the kicker and punter. 16/24 possible positions (counting p/k) means 67% of thier team returns......they wont be a shoadow, trust me.

Wake will be a shadow of last years team because they lost a lot of key players and it was a senior laden team.

Actually no. Defensively they return six starters, but most of the new guys played quite a bit last year including a corner named Alphonso Smith that will be awesome. Offensively they return eight, including Micah Andrews who didnt play last year because of injury but will be a huge factor this year. Plus the kicker and punter. 16/24 possible positions (counting p/k) means 67% of thier team returns......they wont be a shoadow, trust me.

I'll give you Andrews,Smith and their potential all-american kicker, but believe it or not, they're a young football team this year, which means they may re-surface in 1-2 years, but they're not going to sneak up on anybody this year and I think they'd be lucky to qualify for a bowl game even in their weak conference.

I'm not saying you're not right, it's just my opinion! I don't doubt they'll be ready to play, but we should dominate this football game and I'll be worried if we don't!

I'll give you Andrews,Smith and their potential all-american kicker, but believe it or not, they're a young football team this year, which means they may re-surface in 1-2 years, but they're not going to sneak up on anybody this year and I think they'd be lucky to qualify for a bowl game even in their weak conference.

I'm not saying you're not right, it's just my opinion! I don't doubt they'll be ready to play, but we should dominate this football game and I'll be worried if we don't!

Yes they are a team of young players............who played last year. They are one of the more under rated teams out there right now. Watch for them to win the ACC and go to a good bowl.

Yes they are a team of young players............who played last year. They are one of the more under rated teams out there right now. Watch for them to win the ACC and go to a good bowl.

We have contrasting views, it'll be an interesting season that's for sure. That's why I love college football! GBR

We have contrasting views, it'll be an interesting season that's for sure. That's why I love college football! GBR

Heres to another season of Husker football :cheers:wasted:lol: