Commit #20

I am so pumped that we have another highly touted back coming to the great state that is.......NEBRASKA. Hopefully he hangs on untill signing day. Not to be debbie downer but i think the prospect of Michigan getting the #1 tailback in the nation Sam McGuffie had something to do with Jonas's decision. If Michigan hadn't roped McGuffie, there is no way he would be here. But I'll take a 5 star recruit anyway i can get him. Now just show me something on the field.

Is he for sure a lock? I was watching NTV news last night, and they said Nebraska was one of his top 5 schools. However, they never said anything about him being a sure thing.

There was a press conference this a.m. at 9 and he committed. I stand corrected on his star rating. Rivals has him listed as a 4 star.

A great pickup! We've added several good RB prospects to the roster last couple years. They way I see it, the more top rated competition in the backfield the harder people will have to work to be the starter. Competition breeds excellence, and the future of Husker football looks excellent!