me personally, we should turn all the sand over there into glass

That's an astoundingly awful thing to say. I hope you don't mean that, even joking about it is awful. :o

have you ever been to that god forsaken country?

i have, twice. its a breeding ground for terrorist that would love to do anything to be able to kill you and your family, all in the name of Allah.

f*ck em

That's an astoundingly awful thing to say. I hope you don't mean that, even joking about it is awful. :o

i have, twice. its a breeding ground for terrorist that would love to do anything to be able to kill you and your family, all in the name of Allah.

f*ck em

Instant classic......... ;)

f*ck em

So you have complete disregard for the millions of innocent lives that would be lost in the process? I'm sorry husker rob, I agree with you on football, but I find that disgusting.

f*ck em

:yeah:yeah

f*ck em

So you have complete disregard for the millions of innocent lives that would be lost in the process? I'm sorry husker rob, I agree with you on football, but I find that disgusting.

What about AMERICAN INNOCENT lives? Don't they count?

f*ck em

if the "innocent" are not standing up and pointing the fingers at the people that are responsible for the car bombs, IED, EFP, murders, kidnappings, beheadings and everything else, are they truly innocent?

they know who is doing this and in my mind that is aiding and abedding, which makes them no better than the rest.

there was a small villiage outside of the base that i was just at in Iraq. and living inside that villiage was some people that would fire mortar rounds and rockets at us on a daily basis. we tried the humanitarian thing and built them a school, soccer field, hospital clinic and guess what. the indirect fire stopped for a few weeks until someone else came along and gave them more money and it started up all over again.

now if we would have started bombing that villiage back into the stone age, then maybe the villagers would point the finger at the people responsible and it would end.