Starting D-line

i know one way the d-line will get better and be pretty good this year. because they practice against that GIGANTIC offensive line everyday.

those pics coming out of our o-line are impressive to say the least. just like carriker and moore made them better last year, our d-line will improve every day cuz of who they practice against.

with Kevin Dixon here and impressing players and coaches what do you think of this starting lineup for the DLine

Turner, Suh, Dixon, Steinkuler

I thought Dixon was coming in later?

he did come in later than the other recruits, most of them showed up for summer conditioning workouts, but he was in summer school and didnt make it in until the beginning of fall camp

with Kevin Dixon here and impressing players and coaches what do you think of this starting lineup for the DLine

Turner, Suh, Dixon, Steinkuler

I thought Dixon was coming in later?

he did come in later than the other recruits, most of them showed up for summer conditioning workouts, but he was in summer school and didnt make it in until the beginning of fall camp

Oh well thats good news.

What about Potter?

He needs to man up and play with some fire under his ass.

Is this coming from this week's reports or spring practice reports. I haven't heard anything about him yet.

That's the problem. I'd bet Steinkuhler takes his job sooner than later.