youtube media intergration

hack

this might be a really dumb question, but could we put a video on our sig?

Yes. How you do it depends on the video. If it's a YouTube video, just use the instructions that have been posted (see the AV section for hack's tutorial). If it's a video that's hosted on a web server, then you simply have to put the URL in your sig for people to click.

Yes. How you do it depends on the video. If it's a YouTube video, just use the instructions that have been posted (see the AV section for hack's tutorial). If it's a video that's hosted on a web server, then you simply have to put the URL in your sig for people to click.

Is this going to bog down the board though????

It shouldn't. The feed is from YouTube and not the Board itself.

It shouldn't. The feed is from YouTube and not the Board itself.

Yes. What he said.

• 2 months later...

okay, SOMEONE who will remain ******* stated that typing 'youtube' is *too* much work.

is there any way shorten it with an alias of some sort? something like [ y ] [/ y ] .

Gimme a break are you serious!? :blink:

OK..It was me..

I was kidding..

I keep forgetting some of you need :sarcasm added..You could tell if hou heard me mouth the words as I typed it.

Although with these fat fingers <_<

Usually, I just pretend the Video is a picture and after cntlC/cntlV ing it (After hitting the IMG button), I replace the "img" with "youtube".

Might not be any faster, but having never taken a typing class, I'm better able to convince myself it is.

Really, really..When I "complained" to Hack that "It's Too Hard"..The voice in my head belonged to Curley's Shemp's replacement from the 3 Stooges (Joe Besser) in response to Moe hitting him.

joe-besser-1-sized.jpgJoeBesser.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...