Show Grixby Some love

I tried to show him some love, but I couldn't because today I played NCAA 08 and I played OK St against Nebraska just to see how bad I could tear up Grixby with Adarius Bowman. Well the score was 49-21 after the first half and Bowman went on to set the single game record for receiving yards with 470. Ok St won 83-41 because I messed around and ran up the score. But I really hope Grixby can do better this year but that little guy will probably still struggle. Which I really hate because then you can't depend on the secondary to cover.

Sorry to crash the thread.

Don't tell me you just used the outcome of a friggin video game as any sort of proof for debate. Awesome.

Grix has hung tough the past couple of years, considering he nearly always faces a mismatch. Whether he is on the field with Bowman or Jones, the other team is going to put their tallest, fastest WR against Grix to create the biggest mismatch.

With Bowman back, and Thenarse and Andre Jones we might not be seeing as much of Grixby. But I still love ya Grix. :corndance

Grix has hung tough the past couple of years, considering he nearly always faces a mismatch. Whether he is on the field with Bowman or Jones, the other team is going to put their tallest, fastest WR against Grix to create the biggest mismatch.

With Bowman back, and Thenarse and Andre Jones we might not be seeing as much of Grixby. But I still love ya Grix. :corndance

I thought Grix would get the start even if Bowman came back, and that Jones would back up Bowman. I could be wrong.

I tried to show him some love, but I couldn't because today I played NCAA 08 and I played OK St against Nebraska just to see how bad I could tear up Grixby with Adarius Bowman. Well the score was 49-21 after the first half and Bowman went on to set the single game record for receiving yards with 470. Ok St won 83-41 because I messed around and ran up the score. But I really hope Grixby can do better this year but that little guy will probably still struggle. Which I really hate because then you can't depend on the secondary to cover.

Sorry to crash the thread.

Don't tell me you just used the outcome of a friggin video game as any sort of proof for debate. Awesome.

Its bulletproof. <_<