Show Grixby Some love

So I am going to be writing this thread to show Grix some love. We have all been bagging on him for at least 2 years now (with good reason). However I am writing this to show Grix some love and with the hope that he has learned from his ways and will have the year that no one expects him to have.

Lets turn the bad around for him through this thread. Work hard and look for the ball. Things will change.

:bonez

I have been guilty of dogging on him in the past, but I will say he always plays hard and the fact that he remained a starter despite being undersized says something about the guy.

Great point..................he must be showing something in practice to have the coaches to continue to believe in him. :thumbs

I've said from the beginning that since everyone wants to prop Coz and what a good job he is doing, then you should have love for the guys he's putting on the field.

Furthermore, how can anyone dog a guy for living a dream? When I was in my late teens and early 20s I would have given anything to be a starter at Nebraska. Like I always say, Grix is a competitor and as long as he's in the lineup, he will continue to do his best. What more can we ask of the guy? For those Grixby haters out there, should he pull himself from the starting lineup? :sarcasm

I've said from the beginning that since everyone wants to prop Coz and what a good job he is doing, then you should have love for the guys he's putting on the field.

Furthermore, how can anyone dog a guy for living a dream? When I was in my late teens and early 20s I would have given anything to be a starter at Nebraska. Like I always say, Grix is a competitor and as long as he's in the lineup, he will continue to do his best. What more can we ask of the guy? For those Grixby haters out there, should he pull himself from the starting lineup? :sarcasm

nope, he is the best we have, we all know why he is playing. but the coaching he and all the db's are getting is less than stellar.

nope, he is the best we have, we all know why he is playing. but the coaching he and all the db's are getting is less than stellar.

Hope you are wrong about the coaching (maybe its poor execution), players are easier to replace than coaches.

What happened to no comment? :)

I actually agree with the 96 Frost reference. Then with regards to the coaching I also have questioned Elmo on numerous occasions.

Hey props to anyone who gets to start for the Big Red whether his name be Grixby, Shanle or Ricketts. Not everyone can be an All-American.

What happened to no comment? :)

I actually agree with the 96 Frost reference. Then with regards to the coaching I also have questioned Elmo on numerous occasions.

Hey props to anyone who gets to start for the Big Red whether his name be Grixby, Shanle or Ricketts. Not everyone can be an All-American.

Someone must have pulled his string. Oh goodie for the rest of us! :w00t

California Husker outta no where!