UPLOADED: Husker Firefox Themes

• 11 months later...

Sorry fairly new to the board and just found this thread. I was really excited about it and went to install it, but it's not compatible with version 3.0.11 :(. But looks really sweet and I'll keep checking to see if it gets updated :D

Sorry fairly new to the board and just found this thread. I was really excited about it and went to install it, but it's not compatible with version 3.0.11 :(. But looks really sweet and I'll keep checking to see if it gets updated :D

I'm gonna PM bc11 and see if he's seeing about updating this.

sorry NU41SB....what I said last year unfortunately holds true this year. I just haven't gotten around to it and actually forgot about it until now. All my computers are Firefox version 3 now too and even I don't use that theme anymore.

Maybe in the coming months I'll find some time in between work, the girlfriend, and the summer vacations. I'll post here and PM you if I can figure something out. Anyone else who has better experience at programming than I do can feel free to give it a shot as well.

-b