UPLOADED: Husker Firefox Themes

btw, disclaimer time....for copyright reasons I DO NOT claim ownership of any of the images/icons/buttons, etc. I'm going to eventually get everything changed over to my own images before I do claim it.

if the owners of those images have a problem with me using them for the time being, let me know and I will have it taken down.

I just wanted to get something up before football season! It's not for commercial or financial use at all...just for fun.

Awesome job! The first one is the best and it is the one I use. My only suggestions would be to make a higher resolution 1280x800 is what I use, and the use more images. I am sure there are many people on the board that would help with that.

are you saying you used the RED one? Or the stadium? You shouldn't have any resolution problems with the RED one because it's just the same image (a gradient) repeated over and over. Unless for some reason you're saying the resolution of the pixels looks poor?

The Memorial Stadium one I'm still working on. I think I've figured out a workaround. Unfortunately in CSS there really isn't a way to stretch an image to fit a particular resolution. So for people who use a larger than 1024 image you'll just see the background extended off to the right and the stadium a little off center. It'll look better than what it is now though.

I'm working on changing out the icons and they're starting to look good! I just need some more time to work on all this, but now that I just got a puppy it's proving difficult. But I'll update soon hopefully.

This is a nice start. Any chance you'll be updating the buttons too? Or giving me a little bit of credit? ;)

hey man, like I said I'll hopefully be updating this soon...it's just going slow, because as you know there's lots to change :) And I haven't had a ton of time available to work on it because of personal life.

Credit will definitely be given as well as soon as I get the final (or 1.1) version out there. I just knew I wouldn't get the new version done before game day and wanted everyone here to have something to deck their computer out with. So consider this one the "beta version"...just trying to work out the bugs :)

Great tutorials btw

B

HELP......

For some reason i cant get it to work....I download it to the desktop then do I extract it? If I don't extract it wont let me drag it over to the add ons-theme box, if I do extract it, my computer still wont let me drag it over to the box. It just gives me the "no smoking" sign, like I can't drag anything there. Hopefully this makes sense, I'm like 8 Busch Lights deep.

EDIT-----NEVERMIND, GOT IT, LOOKS GREAT

HELP......

For some reason i cant get it to work....I download it to the desktop then do I extract it? If I don't extract it wont let me drag it over to the add ons-theme box, if I do extract it, my computer still wont let me drag it over to the box. It just gives me the "no smoking" sign, like I can't drag anything there. Hopefully this makes sense, I'm like 8 Busch Lights deep.

EDIT-----NEVERMIND, GOT IT, LOOKS GREAT

In case anyone runs into the same problem, would you mind posting how you got it?

• 2 months later...