UPLOADED: Husker Firefox Themes

Did the image for the Memorial Stadium one ever get expanded? I hate having a high resolution sometimes. :(

hey guys...yeah, I did "fix" the memorial stadium one (I think...we'll have to test it out)

and I changed out a lot of the buttons as well as some other things. I just need to get it uploaded but things have been crazy. As soon as I get some down time, I'll wrap things up into a JAR file and send it to one of the mods/admins. But it still won't be 100% done yet.

Pheezy54 and everyone else...

what do you mean by getting it to match the Google/yahoo toolbar? Like the Google search bar?

• 6 months later...

hmm, I haven't even updated to 3.0 yet so I wasn't aware it stopped working. Stupid Mozilla ;)

honestly though I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing with it. I did it last year just as fun thing for all of us and I haven't tinkered with it since. I'm not even sure where to look for the cause of the problem....maybe in the code.

If I get some free time I'll try and sit down with it and see what I can do. Of course anyone else is free to adapt it if they'd like.