UPLOADED: Husker Firefox Themes

Okay, I've created two themes for those Firefox users who were asking. You can download the JAR files for them here:

http://www.huskerboard.com/ff/Huskers.jar

previewde6.th.png

(preview)

http://www.huskerboard.com/ff/MemorialStadium.jar

previewce3.th.png

(preview)

Installation instructions:

1) Download the files to your desktop

2) Open up Firefox and go to Tools-->Add ons-->Themes

3) Drag the theme you just downloaded to the Themes window and drop it in the pane on the left.

4) Tell it to Install the theme and it will prompt you to restart Firefox.

5) When Firefox comes up, go back to that Themes window and select the newly added theme and click "Use Theme"

6) Restart Firefox again

Should then be working fine for you.

One theme is for the users who like to see RED everywhere and the other is for users who like a sleeker look. Again, these are just version 1.0 as I go through the process of creating the graphics and learning the CSS code.

Let me know what you like and don't like about them...feedback is always beneficial!

Enjoy

GBR

B

p.s. if you don't have Firefox already...get it so you can get rid of Internet Explorer. Much less spam/spyware/trojan crap and it's much more customizable.

thanks eliot.

Glad to hear someone got it working.

I'm going to see if anyone else has any issues installing/downloading it to see if it's a widespread issue (in other words a problem with my code) or just restricted to certain machines.

Do check your Java updates. Also try restarting your machine before downloading it again. After doing some reading most people get that error when trying to install it...not right after it downloads to their computer. It's weird.

<_<

Looks great! Thanks a lot

I love it, but one request. On the Memorial Stadium one, is there any way you can get the Memorial Stadium picture to extend all the way across the window when it's maximized? On mine it only extendsabout 2/3 of the way across when it's maximized.

Looks great! Thanks a lot

I love it, but one request. On the Memorial Stadium one, is there any way you can get the Memorial Stadium picture to extend all the way across the window when it's maximized? On mine it only extendsabout 2/3 of the way across when it's maximized.

what's your screen resolution set at?