UPLOADED: Husker Firefox Themes

Looks great! Thanks a lot

I love it, but one request. On the Memorial Stadium one, is there any way you can get the Memorial Stadium picture to extend all the way across the window when it's maximized? On mine it only extendsabout 2/3 of the way across when it's maximized.

what's your screen resolution set at?

1280x800, the default setting

ah, that's why. You must have a large screen (21" or bigger?)

the image is 1024px wide. and the code tells Firefox to place the image at the left. So anyone with a larger resolution is going to be missing some of the image...others are going to see some of the image cropped.

I'll have to look into seeing if I can code it to stretch the image or something.

Thanks for the heads up. I forgot that might happen.

ah, that's why. You must have a large screen (21" or bigger?)

the image is 1024px wide. and the code tells Firefox to place the image at the left. So anyone with a larger resolution is going to be missing some of the image...others are going to see some of the image cropped.

I'll have to look into seeing if I can code it to stretch the image or something.

Thanks for the heads up. I forgot that might happen.

I actually have a 15.4 inch screen, but it's a laptop, so I'd imagine it is wider than the normal desktop monitor in relation to the height.

This is just the excellent feedback I needed. If you want, PM me a screen shot of how it looks on your computer. Everyone customizes their layout in Firefox different, so it was hard for me to guess what buttons people may have added, or if they use bookmarks in the windows, etc.

If you let me see exactly what you're talking about I'll look into change the font relationships.

I actually have a 15.4 inch screen, but it's a laptop, so I'd imagine it is wider than the normal desktop monitor in relation to the height.

wow, 15.4 set to 1280? Things must look small on that!

lol, but I guess you did say it was a wide screen...so it's probably more relative to a 17-18" then. You might like 1024 better...at least it'll fit the Memorial Stadium pic better in it ;):P

wow, 15.4 set to 1280? Things must look small on that!

lol, but I guess you did say it was a wide screen...so it's probably more relative to a 17-18" then. You might like 1024 better...at least it'll fit the Memorial Stadium pic better in it ;):P

Haha, I'll pass. Any less than 1280 and it doesn't look quite as pristine. I'm working on figuring out how to create my own theme, so as to fit my monitor and all.

Haha, I'll pass. Any less than 1280 and it doesn't look quite as pristine. I'm working on figuring out how to create my own theme, so as to fit my monitor and all.

truthfully, if you want, I can just create one specific for you. The only two images right now that would be a problem is the stadium pic and the bottom status bar pic. at least that would hold you over until I can get it fixed.

truthfully, if you want, I can just create one specific for you. The only two images right now that would be a problem is the stadium pic and the bottom status bar pic. at least that would hold you over until I can get it fixed.

That would be cool, but don't go too out of your way to do it. I'm patient, lol, and I have a theme I've used for a good year now that I can live with for awhile.

other than not supporting higher resolutions, kudos

higher resolutions are BS.....1024 is where it's at!

;)

kidding

I'm going to work on that. Again it's a problem trying to use an image with a theme.

The first Husker theme works because it's just a repeated image. Resolution doesn't matter. In order to get a full toolbar image I had to create a full image...but that restricts me to only a certain resolution.

Sorry guys. I'll do some research tomorrow.