"USC just can't win all their road games"

Well finally ESPN finally pulled their head out of their ass!

Realizing USC has a really tough road schedule and will most likely lose one of those road games.

They questioned USC's ability to run the ball on the road and control the game against good defensive teams.

Lets hope they lose their first road game!

On another note, most of those ESPN clowns picked Oklahoma to win the natinal title.

I'm sorry... with a frosh QB? Uh.... NO! What morons.

Only May picked USC. I think USC is May's little pet this year - just like Ohio St. was last year.

not so fast my friend, as Corso would say. Texas almost pulled it off with McCoy when he was a freshman, alhtough hughly unlikely, this kid for OU may be a pretty good qb!

It's hard to tell I know that playing us isn't going to be as easy at our house and a lot of people think. Look at the Texas game last year................that was supposed to be a blowout as well and look how that game ended up!!! Teams tend to play to their competitions level a lot of times. For example when I'm playing golf one of the guys I play with is okay, but I always hit around the same score as him. So I'll hit maybe an 85 that day. Another guy I play with almost always hits par so he'll shoot like a 72 or 71 and I'll usually hit a 76 or so playing with him. I think that's probably what's going to happen Sept. 15th <_<

It's hard to tell I know that playing us isn't going to be as easy at our house and a lot of people think. Look at the Texas game last year................that was supposed to be a blowout as well and look how that game ended up!!! Teams tend to play to their competitions level a lot of times. For example when I'm playing golf one of the guys I play with is okay, but I always hit around the same score as him. So I'll hit maybe an 85 that day. Another guy I play with almost always hits par so he'll shoot like a 72 or 71 and I'll usually hit a 76 or so playing with him. I think that's probably what's going to happen Sept. 21st. <_<

What's that? On Sept. 21st Ball st. will arrive in Lincoln and drink at O St with the best of them?

It's hard to tell I know that playing us isn't going to be as easy at our house and a lot of people think. Look at the Texas game last year................that was supposed to be a blowout as well and look how that game ended up!!! Teams tend to play to their competitions level a lot of times. For example when I'm playing golf one of the guys I play with is okay, but I always hit around the same score as him. So I'll hit maybe an 85 that day. Another guy I play with almost always hits par so he'll shoot like a 72 or 71 and I'll usually hit a 76 or so playing with him. I think that's probably what's going to happen Sept. 21st. <_<

What's that? On Sept. 21st Ball st. will arrive in Lincoln and drink at O St with the best of them?

I don't know what your talking about look at my original post??? :)

USC is getting the Media curse already like Ohio St. and Michigan did last year. Look what happened to them. I just don't see USC being the powerhouse like everyone is saying, they've lost 2 recievers and thier starting tailback. John David Booty is so so, they will not go undefeated this year.

have you seen their defense?

Florida's offense didnt win them the title, it was their D....and USC's is nothing short of amazing