More Material for the BB from them asshats at ESPN.

Big 12 North Missouri

The Tigers feature a loaded offense led by QB Chase Daniel. The key will be how long it takes their young D-line and secondary to develop. They get the Huskers at home on Oct. 6 in a game that should decide the Big 12 North

Sleeper. Kansas State

Last season's win over Texas has the Cats believing they can play with anyone in the Big 12. Considering they open the season on the road at Auburn, they better believe! All kidding aside, if Josh Freeman improves as a sophomore, the Cats will contend in the Big 12 North.

Top 10 "GameDay" Locations

Based on fan participation, excitement and other personal factors

1. Ohio State -- Last season's Ohio State versus Michigan game proved again why Columbus is at the top of the list. Not only was it No. 1 versus No. 2, but with Bo Schembechler's passing on the eve of the game, it added to the history of the rivalry. Fans from both teams embraced the history and embraced one another more so than I ever remember. Just another reason why Columbus always has a place at the top of this list.

2. Clemson -- I've never seen so much orange in my life. It was by far the best "GameDay" experience of last season. One of the friendliest host staffs we've ever encountered. We literally stayed overlooking the Esso Club. The only drawback was that long drive to Charlotte on Saturday night

3. Florida -- Annually some of the most creative signs we come across are in Gainesville. I love where our set is -- right in between "The Swamp" and fraternity row. We're just crammed with fans. It just feels like a pep rally for the Gator Nation. With Florida coming off a national title, I can only imagine what it will be like this year.

4. LSU -- College football is a way of life in Baton Rouge. You have to see it first hand to believe it. I've never seen a group get after it from Friday night to Sunday morning and still be standing. It's one big weekend-long party.

5. USC -- I continue to be amazed by the USC fans. Keep in mind we go live at 7 a.m. local time. It's dark out, but the Trojan fan base shows its support for the team. They are changing the national image of Pac-10 fans by themselves.

6. Texas A&M -- Now here's a fan base that's starving for a winner. Last season, we set up outside Kyle Field for a showdown with Oklahoma and you could feel how badly A&M fans wanted to return to college football royalty. It was two straight hours of pandemonium. Plus, me and my man Fallica ("GameDay" researcher) knocked out some serious Tex-Mex on Friday night.

7. Virginia Tech -- From the first time I stepped on that campus in 1999, Virginia Tech and the Hokie fan base have made this one of my favorite places to go. Not only is it a spectacular and intimidating scene during the game, but the people of Blacksburg are the friendliest people you will ever meet.

8. Iowa -- Although it had been a long time since "GameDay" had been to Iowa City, last season's visit was a nice reminder of why it is so much fun. I knew it would be a good show on Saturday when the Friday "SportsCenter" segment we taped drew as many people as some places draw on Saturday morning. Had a wonderful steak at Joseph's Steak House. It came highly recommended by Mike Stoops and was one of the best steaks I had all year.

9. Alabama -- For the Friday night team meal, we head on over to Cypress Inn. Once we go 10 deep on an order of the white BBQ chicken for an appetizer, I'm ready to call it a night. Saturday's setup on the quad is probably the best site we have for our show. A sea of crimson just outside Bryant-Denny Stadium. You can literally feel the tradition.

10. Penn State -- The weather always will be lousy and the fans always will be there to support the team and the show. Seeing the white out in person never gets old.

Seriously, Kirk?!? The only mention of Nebraska anywhere is your Big 12 North Champion Missouri's game vs. NU?

And Herbie...when you were at the NU/USC game for Gameday at 7AM, did you even turn around? Because guess what...Husker fans outnumbered USC fans for at least the first half-hour!!! You completely bombed out on that one.

Trust me, you really don't want to bother reading this article, but here is the rest of his tired, predictable garbage.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview07/ne...tory?id=2990155

I came across this link yesterday, but didn't even bother posting it because of it's stupidity. With the exception of Game Day, I'm done with ESPN's college football coverage. They are the most biased group of asshats in history, and it's not worth getting pissed off every time they seemingly disrespect the Huskers, which is nearly a daily occurrence. And as for the Game Day top 10, while I don't agree with us not being on the list, I understand only because they haven't even been here in YEARS, so how would they know? Hopefully they make a visit this year, but I doubt it. I just want to hold a sign in the background that says "MARK MAY IS A DOUCHE"

:yeah

I would be sweet to have a 50' banner that says "MARK MAY IS A DOUCHE" set up right behind the game day set. It would be the only thing people on tv could see. I'm sure that sign wouldn't last very long. LOL

It would go great with this classic sign.

264988095_75979e5352_o.jpg

:rollin:rollin:rollin I don't take ESPN's opionions very seriously when it comes to college football. They don't have the best people there.