Help!! Just moved...

Been living in Lincoln for awhile now and just moved to Texas ( I know I know) last week. Just got my cable installed and it doesn't look like Time Warner has that College football package they had last time I lived out of state. Was really wanting to not miss very many husker games.

Does anyone know of a place online you can catch them? Apparently the Nevada game will be on espn.360 but I guess they don't allow time warner cable on their either.. Any ideas on how I can catch the game would be appreciated.. Thanks.

Been living in Lincoln for awhile now and just moved to Texas ( I know I know) last week. Just got my cable installed and it doesn't look like Time Warner has that College football package they had last time I lived out of state. Was really wanting to not miss very many husker games.

Does anyone know of a place online you can catch them? Apparently the Nevada game will be on espn.360 but I guess they don't allow time warner cable on their either.. Any ideas on how I can catch the game would be appreciated.. Thanks.

Get dish and get the college football package.

The Nevada game will be on your local ABC affiliate over the air/basic cable in Texas.

Thanks much for the help.. Didn't see the Game plan package at first. I do now.. Well, can't wait till saturday and flying my Husker Red in Texas.

Anyone know if Cody Glenn is ready to play?

Neither Cody nor Slauson are listed for the Nevada game. Coaches probably just don't want to take any chances.

Slauson is listed as Co#1 at RG.

If you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex you can see all the games at Cape Buffalo or Gators. You'll find big crowds of Husker fans dressed in Red, with all TVs showing the game, prizes, even shouts of "Husker!!.. Power!!!" and "Go Big Red". Good times, good times!

All part of the North Texas Nebraskans fan club. No membership required. Just click on the link for more details...

Husker Power

Move back to Nebraska :)

Actually, what Addison Mode said...but depends where you moved to.