I know that OmahaPoohBear, and Hannah Montana were real douschbags and all but can we get an official reason for the banning from the mods/admin

was it because it was found that they were one in the same from previously banned people?

or was it just flamebaiting jackasses?

just courious

It was determined with reasonable certainty that he was the same person who had registered accounts in the passed that had been banned.

There is a rule against creating new accounts in order to circumvent a ban, thus OmahaPoohBear and all other accounts that were related were terminated.

I can't say if we are permanently rid of the guy. I'd bet money he is reading this right now.

I'd bet good money that they are all from the ultra-loser "formerfan". The fact that someone registered accounts to defend him is pretty much a dead give away. You'd think someone that has been banned twice would remember that you need a password to get into the woodshed instead of just showing up for your first post there.

It was determined with reasonable certainty that he was the same person who had registered accounts in the passed that had been banned.

There is a rule against creating new accounts in order to circumvent a ban, thus OmahaPoohBear and all other accounts that were related were terminated.

I can't say if we are permanently rid of the guy. I'd bet money he is reading this right now.

I love it!!!! :woo

i knew you had a couple of alter ego's BRI

I love it!!!! :woo

i knew you had a couple of alter ego's BRI

Yeah well just because you and BoomerSooner are one in the same and you like to talk crap to yourself doesn't mean you have to take it out on me!!!! :lol:

Isn't there anyway to ban IP's so that IP can't login/create a new account.

There is, but you have to be careful with that. Most IPs for home accounts are dynamic, which means that an IP you ban for Member X could end up being assigned to Member Y later.

Also, for those that join through work, it isn't uncommon that the IP is the public-facing IP that is then routed to all the employees at that workplace. Ban that IP, and legitimate fans at that same job are also banned.

Isn't there anyway to ban IP's so that IP can't login/create a new account.

There is, but you have to be careful with that. Most IPs for home accounts are dynamic, which means that an IP you ban for Member X could end up being assigned to Member Y later.

Also, for those that join through work, it isn't uncommon that the IP is the public-facing IP that is then routed to all the employees at that workplace. Ban that IP, and legitimate fans at that same job are also banned.

Great point...............also me and my wife are registered through my laptop and that's the only computer we have so say she screws up and gets banned I would be screwed!!!