Gameday on HuskerBoard

We have a tonne of new members (Welcome!) so I thought I would post this to let everyone know about the Official Game Day Thread.

Since a lot of folks can't make the game, but still want to interact with other fans during the game, we always start a single thread where the game can be discussed during the game. For the Nevada game, it will be entitled "Official Nevada Gameday Thread". The Wake Game will be "Official Wade Forest Gameday Thread", and so on.

We prefer that, during the game, all comments get posted to that thread concerning the game. In other words, if you want to start a new thread on something other than the game, that's fine. But if you want to comment on the game as it's going on, please use the Official Gameday thread.

The reason we do this is that if there are dozen of threads about the game it becomes impossible to read or respond to all of them while monitoring the game. Using a single thread makes it possible to follow both the action on the field and the action on the Board.

Anywho, just wanted to let everyone know. We end up having to merge a lot of separate threads each game, and this cuts down on the "Hey, what happened to my post...?" questions.

Oh, and one more thing...

GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!