HuskerBoard Bash @ USC Game

husker rob

I plan on being in Lincoln watching the game at some bar getting a few drinks and just screaming until I can't scream anymore. Let me know where you plan on meeting. I was thinking of Sidetrack... but who knows.

Do you think traffic will be awful? Usually evening games are better because people go down early and throughout the day instead of all at once.

As AR says...

PICTURES....I WANT PICTURES!!

Wish I could be there but I don't have a cool brother to buy me tickets. :)

well break out that dusty money of yours and buy some. anyway who said you had to go to the game come and enjoy the atmosphere.

by the way arent you in charge of the entertainment anyway?

and we need Nicole there to clean up after the bash also

If I could I would my friend. It will take more than tickets. I'll need a hotel room (unless you are sharing) plane ticket 'cause that's too far in a car, ride to and from the game...on and on it goes. Looks like the entertainment may be stuck on Colorado. Sorry!

I'm sure you guys can handle it though. No worries!

BUT I STILL WANT PICTURES!!!

GBR

dont want to hear about the distance, because i have to drive further than you do. about the hotel room, i will leave that one alone.

Oh, come on...chances are not everyone has seen 'Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.' ;)

Ok, I'm finalizing the details and will post the official invitation tomorrow morning - but here are the basics:

-We're joining forces with Huskerpedia

-Cost is $15

-Food is pork tenderloin sandwiches -- all you can cram

-Drinks available will be bottled water - will have to bring your own booze, due to liability issues

-All members that come will also receive one of our new Huskerboard t-shirts free of charge -- also available for $15 if not attending the tailgate

-Johnny Rodgers, Vince Ferragamo & some other former players will make an appearance

-Location is directly north of the stadium in Lot 8, under the pedestrian bridge -- a 2 min walk to the stadium

-Games available - washers, ladder golf, watch ETR walk a straight line, how many times can BRI taze Rob before he drops his bottle of jack, and more

I'll post more details tomorrow.

GBR!

Husker fans!!! It's on baby...and were coming down there with our latte's and blonde haired women and giants of a football team to show you two things. 1. Championship Football and 2. Good looking women.

And by the way inorder for you guys to win a Championship you have to get players from Cali: Abdul Mahammud, Lawrence Phillups, Marlon Lucky, Sam Keller,Thunder Collins, Amand Green and much more...so We still win when you win.... and Callahan is a Joke!!!

Much respect to you husker fans butt when you guys got away from running the football for the pass it has been all down hill for you...where are the Calvin Jones of the world...you know the great husker running backs. USC has 10 running backs and one just transferred to florida. you guys used to be a running school and all you can get is one running back that we did not want in Lucky?? how the might have fallen. As far as your Big 12 Championship hopes....you better beat Oklahoma and stop worring about SC...they just put Miami on their backs...

See ya Saturday in Linclon for the big Red blow out!!!

Husker fans!!! It's on baby...and were coming down there with our latte's and blonde haired women and giants of a football team to show you two things. 1. Championship Football and 2. Good looking women.

And by the way inorder for you guys to win a Championship you have to get players from Cali: Abdul Mahammud, Lawrence Phillups, Marlon Lucky, Sam Keller,Thunder Collins, Amand Green and much more...so We still win when you win.... and Callahan is a Joke!!!

Much respect to you husker fans butt when you guys got away from running the football for the pass it has been all down hill for you...where are the Calvin Jones of the world...you know the great husker running backs. USC has 10 running backs and one just transferred to florida. you guys used to be a running school and all you can get is one running back that we did not want in Lucky?? how the might have fallen. As far as your Big 12 Championship hopes....you better beat Oklahoma and stop worring about SC...they just put Miami on their backs...

See ya Saturday in Linclon for the big Red blow out!!! or on http://allaccess.am570radio.com/forum/viewtopic.one?id=51931 to hear what more Husker fans have to say about saturday's game.

Ignore this man. Or woman.

See ya Saturday in Linclon for the big Red blow out!!! or on http://allaccess.am570radio.com/forum/viewtopic.one?id=51931 to hear what more Husker fans have to say about saturday's game.

Ignore this man. Or woman.

Dave i'm just excited about the game i will be in linclon for this game with me and several alum...so don't tell people to ignore me or more usc fans that will come into this wonderful chat room. Have some fun...were the best fans you'll ever have come into your stadium. We have class and yes we eat and drink wine and cheese but were coming to win the game as well. So stop acting like some of my friends here in beverly hills and acting very tight and stuck-up. Relax and have some fun and enjoy the game on Saturday. or keep your tight behind at home.

i will be a classy fan and not respond to you like i really want to. this is not the correct forum for it.

however just wanted to make a few points on your post that needs corrected.

Ahman Green is from Omaha not California

When you use the word "BUT" after a compliment, it takes everything from that compliment away. Kind of like, "Your girlfriend is a nice girl, but she is a really ugly hag

If USC didnt want Lucky, why did USC even offer him a scholarship? and why did Pete Carroll continue to go to his high school football games after Lucky committed to NU?

I wish you and the Trojans a good game and hope that you USC fans have a good time in Lincoln