HuskerBoard Bash @ USC Game

husker rob

Dave i'm just excited about the game i will be in linclon for this game with me and several alum...so don't tell people to ignore me or more usc fans that will come into this wonderful chat room. Have some fun...were the best fans you'll ever have come into your stadium. We have class and yes we eat and drink wine and cheese but were coming to win the game as well. So stop acting like some of my friends here in beverly hills and acting very tight and stuck-up. Relax and have some fun and enjoy the game on Saturday. or keep your tight behind at home.

Just a quick tip. It's typically not a good idea to come to another teams board and start talking smack right off the bat. If you want to talk smack, that's what the woodshed is for. PM a mod for the password.

I'm about as easy going as they come.

Everyone is welcome. Here's the official invitation, which will link you to purchase a tailgate pass:

NU-USC Tailgate Party Invitation

*You can purchase multiple passes for other people - just bring your receipt, and point out the people that it covers so I can give everyone a stamp.

*Payments accepted from any credit card OR paypal account

I recommend that you pre-purchase your pass, instead of paying on-site. This ensures everyone gets their free t-shirt, and so we can also be sure we have enough food for everyone.

Just let me know if any questions!

:bonez

MAN I wish I could go guys but I am just not financially stable enough to make the LONG trip from the Texas Coast. Drink enough for me!

Is it possible to order a shirt and have it mailed to me???

Sure, I actually just set up the order page -- you can view the shirt design & order here:

http://www.huskerboard.com/shirts/shirts-order.htm

:hellloooo:bonez:hellloooo:bonez

MAN I wish I could go guys but I am just not financially stable enough to make the LONG trip from the Texas Coast. Drink enough for me!

Is it possible to order a shirt and have it mailed to me???

Sure, I actually just set up the order page -- you can view the shirt design & order here:

http://www.huskerboard.com/shirts/shirts-order.htm

:hellloooo:bonez:hellloooo:bonez

Thanks.....ordering now!

Also sorry to those that ordered multiple tickets that had to enter all your info twice. I modified it so you can simply add multiple passes to your "cart", and only check-out once.

CHECK IT OUT here: http://www.huskerboard.com/tg/invite-usc.htm

Yeah I noticed that earlier............... <_< Not going to help me out now, but thanks for catching that Blackshirt. :thumbs