ESPN College Gameday Sign Ideas

I just thought of something while watching the LSU game:

We're probably going to have Brent "open container" Musburger announcing the NU/USC game. As if we needed another hated media jerk infiltrating our state next Saturday.

New sign idea... Hey Brent...This Bud's for You!!!!!!

Of course, if I had to work with crybaby Herbstreit every week, I'd want to down some beers right after the game as well!!!!!

It's official...ESPN College Gameday is coming to Lincoln!!!! Here's our chance to show that we are truly the best fans and have the best signs....Show us your creative input!!!!

In the past Husker fans have called for a 'Red Out' for the big game. This year Husker fans are calling for a 'Black Out' for this weekends game against USC. The game is at night, and with 85,000 fans dressed in black it will make for a really intimidating place to play. Please pass the word! Go Big Red!

When You Have Ball Control....

....who needs a Trojan???

GO BIG RED!!!

haha i love it man i might use it when im there!

Go for it! They said Gameday will be broadcasting from 9 to 11 on Saturday. I want to see my idea on the TV!!!! (If you write 'Thanks cmb23' in the corner I'll give you a cyber-beer!!!)

:cheers