***Official Wake Forest Gameday Thread***

Looks to me like Cally wasn't planning on opening up the playbook today. As you can see we're being forced to though. Can't stand the drops anymore. Purify needs to get his head into it. Would have had some nice receptions if he would just latch on to them. Keller doesn't look as bad as the announcers have said, its just the small mistakes. Its kinda hard to run for Lucky when last week he had a whole to run through...and this week he is looking at a dogpile instead. How the heck does anyone run when the o-line is all on the ground or being shoved out of position??

Its ok though. Looks like we shook off the problems there late and hopefully we're on the same page now. Lets get some more points and get a W.

I'm watching the game at my grandparents' house . . . my Grandpa is cool, but Grandma and the great aunt and uncle are the textbook definition of BLUEHAIRS!!! <_<

Anyway, not too impressed this first half (obviously). It's easy to point the finger at the offensive line, but they ARE doing a good job protecting Keller. They're just having trouble opening holes for Lucky, and Lucky seems to have reverted back to the 2006 "I got touched by a defender, so I must go down!" syndrome.

Keller looked better on that last drive. He just needs to take a chill pill sometimes.

The defense is doing decent. Those end-arounds wouldn't be working nearly so well if Wake Forest's WRs weren't doing such a good job blocking!! Our linebackers are reading them perfectly, but those WRs are making the blocks that are springing the runner.

I think the D needs to lock down and force a three-and-out to start the second half, then Keller needs to come back out and treat the first drive like a two-minute drill and score another touchdown. Then we'll be a bit more comfortable.

I'm impressed at the number of NU fans there, but I keep being surprised by how quiet Groves Stadium is. I suppose it only seats 32,000.

:power

Cut down on the dropped flippin' passes, please. :)