Blackshirts be gone!!!

Redout

I don't think it would work this year. Cosgrove doesn't have the same respect that Pelini had and if your going to take them away, you had to do it after ttech. I don't think the blackshirts have a heck of a lot of meaning this year. Who knows I guess.The tradition is kinda lost at nebraska, we don't have much for an identity at this point.

I don't see it working. If the kids would feel shamed by it, then they should feel shamed by their performance anyway.

At this point, it's a lack of talent and speed - removing the Blackshirts won't fix that.

It's not lack of talent and speed. That would be a very very small portion of it. We have just as much talent and speed as wisconsin believe me. More I would say.

ARG! It's not a lack of talent and speed! I wish everyone would stop saying that. Benard is right on. I'm not saying we have the speed of Miami or USC or even Oklahoma. But it seems to me everyone wants to believe we suddenly belong in the MAC talent wise. That must be more comforting than admitting that we the completely wrong bunch running this team...especially Cosgrove.

we might not have the talent, we've had in past years, but that's not the entire problem...

Just the tip of the iceberg, if you ask me. The defensive coordinator should have a better game plan, and have the team fired up to play...

I hear what you're saying about the game plan. Cosgrove needs to make some changes fast. I just get tired of people just blaming the coaches. Hold the players accountable to.

If it not lack of talent name anybody on this team that would start at a top ten team.

Are You kidding? Ruud would, atleast one of the bullocks, fabian if healthy. Herian, kriewald, ross on most teams.

Ruud wasn't even one of 12 semifinalist for the Butkus. What team would Ross start for? Texas, Oklahoma, USC, Auburn. Herian and Josh Bullocks(maybe). Don't give me Fabian did you see the Tech Receiver blow right by him. I think he is still running. I think your Kriewald statement is the funniest thing I have heard in awhile.

If it not lack of talent name anybody on this team that would start at a top ten team.

Are You kidding? Ruud would, atleast one of the bullocks, fabian if healthy. Herian, kriewald, ross on most teams.

Ruud wasn't even one of 12 semifinalist for the Butkus. What team would Ross start for? Texas, Oklahoma, USC, Auburn. Herian and Josh Bullocks(maybe). Don't give me Fabian did you see the Tech Receiver blow right by him. I think he is still running. I think your Kriewald statement is the funniest thing I have heard in awhile.

butkus is alot like heisman, if you team isn't doing good then you don't get recognition. He is the all time leading tackler at nu. Ross might not start on those teams you mentioned but he would start for alot of teams, alot of teams. If you followed the team close enough you would realize that fabian has been hurt and isn't even close to his best. He had a great first like 2 or 3 games and then he screwed up his knee and hasn't been the same. He actually left the ksu game and didn't play much in the 2nd half. Kriewald is a very very good fullback, callahan just doesn't use him. If it was the old system he would of had a very very big year. He's a hell of a blocker, a very very tough runner and as he showed in baylor game he can catch and run.

Kriewal couldn't even beat out Davies and he was the worst fullback in Nebraska History. If Fabian is hurt then he should stay off the field. What is he helping by playing.

I believe that would be the coaches who decide that one bud. Kriewald played just as much as davies last year.