How loud do you want it to be on Saturday?

MVPujols

I have never attended a Husker game so I don't know where the noise level is referenced to but I have attended games at USC, Oklahoma, Texas, Ohio State, Arkansas, LSU and many more, but I have always used my point of reference as LSU. Those 90,000 Cajuns really rock "death valley." You need to really go at it when USC comes to town and show them what 'real" fans sound like. This may be the year that the Husker faithful have been waiting for........go get it !

Quoting some other dude from this board a long time ago

"I want it to be so loud all I can hear breathing and my heart pumping"

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:clap:hellloooo:w00t:restore:restore:restore

Hey that was me and it wasn't that long ago. :lol: I was talking about the Texas game and it was right after we scored the touchdown to go ahead of Texas. All I could hear was me breathing and my heart beating!!!! It was like someone blew a grenade up right next to my head and I couldn't hear sh#t!!!!

I want it to be louder than that on Saturday!!!! What is louder than that you ask??? I hope to find out come Saturday...................... :bonez