Will we come out flat in the 2nd half?

Solid first half, gameplan looks to be focusing on controlling the ball. We know MU will make adjustments at halftime... but will Cally re-adjust to Pinkel's adjustments, or will he continue to seemingly run his "scripted in stone playbook"?

Will our boys come out soft and flat like paris hilton again in the 2nd? Will we finally execute a complete game??

I'll let walksalone say for sure, but I dont think he was really intending any "hate" with his post. From my interpretation, that stat line indicates that we contained Smith, took him out of his game by making him throw too much under pressure, which resulted in a sub-.500 completion percentage, caused him to pitch 1 INT and better yet 0 TDs.

One love. No hate. :horns2

You make a good point. I guess I assume a certain demeanor when I read a post like that :). Either way, he didn't do much on the ground and had to pass the hell out of the ball. From what I know, that's what the game plan was, it was executed correctly and resulted in three points total for MU. ROCK ON! :horns2

Mizzou even had a good game plan on offense. They rolled Smith out on his passes and I believe he had 21 carries also. It looked to me J.Bullocks was shadowing Smith most of the game. The defensive game plan worked rather nicely. This has got to hurt all the Super Bo boys. "I've never heard of putting a spy on the quarterback." Bo Pelini after the Mizzou game last year. The crowd was amazing today, there was alot of energy in the stands. Good win.