***Official USC Game Discussion Thread***

Nebraska will have a good season and my hat goes off to them for the class that they have shown. USC being the number 1 team in the country, this is what they were supposed to do. Only time will tell if we can continue to play like this all season. Two programs with excellent traditions, good luck this season Nebraska.

Don't come and flame the boards and then expect people to treat you with respect. You have absolutely ZERO class. Well wishes to the REAL SC fans, but to you and Lex, well...good day.

He did nothing wrong, take a deep breath.

For what it's worth, USC fans would have left the stadium by now if they had been down by 32 points. I salute the Cornhusker Fans...and take back my earlier comments about them. They are loyal! full of class! And are to be celebrated.

May we face off with you guys in a BCS Bowl soon!

SC, we enjoy other fans on our board and this is the first classy you have made. Please come back and talk some football minus the smack talk.

adc7236, I raise a glass to you and thank you for your fine comments. It is truly a thing of beauty the way fans of opposing teams can connect on a message board and hopefully display class on both sides. And may you kick ass on the Sooners this year! You are my team in that game...you can count on that!

Cheeeeeeeers!

Nebraska can't stop USC's running game. :rollin

Come on the board with the name like that? You are a bitter little man-boy.

I apologize for this crap from class less SC fans.

Who said I'm a SC fan? I'm a Nebraska-hater!

Why did you have to hyphen "Nebraska-hater?" Who do you root for? Please make me laugh because I'm in dyer need of that now.

Ok. So he is just a Nebraska hater. Coming on a NU board to talk smack over a team getting beat by a team he is not a fan of. Are there really people out there in that need of a life? :asshat

Why did you have to hyphen "Nebraska-hater?" Who do you root for? Please make me laugh because I'm in dyer need of that now.

Who do I root for? Whoever is Nebraska's opposing team. You need someone or something to make you laugh? Here's something: USC:42, Nebraska: 10.

Nebraska will have a good season and my hat goes off to them for the class that they have shown. USC being the number 1 team in the country, this is what they were supposed to do. Only time will tell if we can continue to play like this all season. Two programs with excellent traditions, good luck this season Nebraska.

Don't come and flame the boards and then expect people to treat you with respect. You have absolutely ZERO class. Well wishes to the REAL SC fans, but to you and Lex, well...good day.

He did nothing wrong, take a deep breath.

Go back and read the posts.

Ok. So he is just a Nebraska hater. Coming on a NU board to talk smack over a team getting beat by a team he is not a fan of. Are there really people out there in that need of a life? :asshat

But hating Nebraska is my life! :rollin:rollin:rollin

I think we will be back to a competitive level soon, but not that soon. We just haven't reached the top 10 yet. I have a feeling it is going to be a tough battle back to the top.

Not to flame, but I'm tired of saying, "we're just not there yet" or "next year" or "it wasn't our day" How long does it take? Cally has had 4 full seasons of recruits and time to produce. I'm not calling for anyones head, but some of the basic fundamentals aren't being instilled, like blocking and tackling. Credit to USC, they are the top team in the land.