4 years and still....

We're a fraud as a program, from Perlman on down. Anyone who doesn't see it now never will.

OMG A CONSPIRACY!!!1

You should know better. Pearlman, Pedersen and Callahan have weekly meetings on how they can continue to screw up the athletic department. They relished the opportunity to come to NU and ruin the whole thing and it was their intention from the start! Duh!

Switch coaches

Would Carroll win this game for NU?

LOL no. its not hard to win with that talent

Well would Carroll still have COZ as his Def cordinator?

Probably not however the defense did have some poor tackling ability and the line just got blown off the ball!!!! This is not Coz's fault however I am NOT sticking up for him. You can't pin it on the coach all of the time because of the execution however well the hell are these guys getting their tackling technique from??? You have one f'ing goal in your life and that is to tackle someone. I'm not asking you to catch a ball or throw the ball 65 yards.......................JUST F*&KING TACKLE!!!!!

The offensive gameplan was better than last year, but we tried to run the ball a little bit too much IMO. The times we moved the ball is when we were passing it. That was working and they were giving us 5 to 6 yards each time. Keller still looks uncomfortable in the pocket and I realize that he played a little better last night, but he is NOT impressing me at all and I realize the O-line didn't help him much in that respect. :steam

True enough, but once it became clear that Nebarska wasn't interested in keeping USC honest in trying to run, that defense started to tee off.

I wonder where these 5 star recruits are and why they aren't either a: fast or b: playing. Does that mean that USC has 11 star recruits? It's high time that these highly touted recruits that this staff purportedly gets start to pay off. Otherwise, the Ron Zook comparisons are going to start coming fast and often.

We're a fraud as a program, from Perlman on down. Anyone who doesn't see it now never will.

OMG A CONSPIRACY!!!1

You should know better. Pearlman, Pedersen and Callahan have weekly meetings on how they can continue to screw up the athletic department. They relished the opportunity to come to NU and ruin the whole thing and it was their intention from the start! Duh!

You know, it doesn't surprise me when others here put words in my mouth, but when someone who is supposed to be setting an example does it...weak.

+1

Debate all you want, but this program under Pedy and Cally is mediocre, and will continue to be.

Not that mediocre is bad per se - we could be Notre Dame - but let's be done with all this talk about progress, national championships, etc., as it simply makes it all that much more embarrassing.

this game did not make or break our season. if you guys haven't figured it out yet WE still have the Big XII in front of us

You got that right, the North is ours to lose. I don't see us losing anymore games until the Big XII championship game.

Yeah, win the putrid BigXII North and lose to every ranked team we play.

Progress??

5-6,8-4,9-5 yeah I see progress. One loss against the #1 team is not a losing season.

It's not the one loss thats the problem It's the fact how they loss. NU was manhandled in their own stadium and the plain fact is it looked like USC could have just ran two run plays all night long and they still would have been crushed. When a team can come into your stadium and treat NU like Nebraska use to treat the troys of the world I would say there is a problem.

I don't remember Steve Spurrier after getting crushed by Nebraska say hey they were the number one team that going to happen and lets keep doing what we normally do on defense. No he fired his d cordinator and they got better the next year and won.

this game did not make or break our season. if you guys haven't figured it out yet WE still have the Big XII in front of us

You got that right, the North is ours to lose. I don't see us losing anymore games until the Big XII championship game.

Yeah, win the putrid BigXII North and lose to every ranked team we play.

Progress??

5-6,8-4,9-5 yeah I see progress. One loss against the #1 team is not a losing season.

It's not the one loss thats the problem It's the fact how they loss. NU was manhandled in their own stadium and the plain fact is it looked like USC could have just ran two run plays all night long and they still would have been crushed. When a team can come into your stadium and treat NU like Nebraska use to treat the troys of the world I would say there is a problem.

I don't remember Steve Spurrier after getting crushed by Nebraska say hey they were the number one team that going to happen and lets keep doing what we normally do on defense. No he fired his d cordinator and they got better the next year and won.

Cmon this is stupid cause its the players who are bad. I'm a SC fan and they are just alot better faster stronger and then they are better coached and then they execute better. Its missouri division to when they have a better quaterback and a better football team. Sc played bad last night and still punished NU they had penalties and stupid plays to allow nebraska to really do anything

+1

Debate all you want, but this program under Pedy and Cally is mediocre, and will continue to be.

Not that mediocre is bad per se - we could be Notre Dame - but let's be done with all this talk about progress, national championships, etc., as it simply makes it all that much more embarrassing.

I feel like a broken record here..... couldnt you say the same thing about nebraska in the 70's(post daveny) and 80's and early 90's?

OMG A CONSPIRACY!!!1

You know, it doesn't surprise me when others here put words in my mouth, but when someone who is supposed to be setting an example does it...weak.

Oh get off your high horse. I didn't put any words in anyone's mouth.

The simple fact of the matter is that some are so ingrained in that thinking that basically, they'd have you believe what I wrote. That was my point.