Missouri Week Starts early

Armistead

I have seen all three of the Tigers game this year......I don't think it's a shocker too say the Tigers are goin too throw the ball...

Huskers have the edge at QB.......Keller has a much better arm and he can and will throw the deep ball

Huskers have the edge at RB, Mizzou is really having no luck running the ball, and after SC we need a break form that

WR's.....Mizzou has a slight advantage hear, I like Rucker and Maclin , but without a big arm to get them the ball .......they won't be a huge factor

Defense is were the two schools part ways.....SC would have scored 100 agin Mizzou, I don't think our defense is nearly as bad as they played last night, couple that with the fact that the Tigers lack a decent running game and this really looks like a rplay of last year only better for the Huskers.....who should be able to pile up Nevada like numbers on Missouri's worthless front

I have seen all three of the Tigers game this year......I don't think it's a shocker too say the Tigers are goin too throw the ball...

Huskers have the edge at QB.......Keller has a much better arm and he can and will throw the deep ball

Huskers have the edge at RB, Mizzou is really having no luck running the ball, and after SC we need a break form that

WR's.....Mizzou has a slight advantage hear, I like Rucker and Maclin , but without a big arm to get them the ball .......they won't be a huge factor

Defense is were the two schools part ways.....SC would have scored 100 agin Mizzou, I don't think our defense is nearly as bad as they played last night, couple that with the fact that the Tigers lack a decent running game and this really looks like a rplay of last year only better for the Huskers.....who should be able to pile up Nevada like numbers on Missouri's worthless front

Remember Wake Forest only had 2 rushing yards against Boston College... and over 200 against us

Remember Wake Forest only had 2 rushing yards against Boston College... and over 200 against us

Well....thats fine except Wake is a decent running team and the Tigers can't run at all

I remember, our run d needs some major help.

Yeah but 120 of Wake's rushing yards were by a receiver on a sweep play

Yeah but 120 of Wake's rushing yards were by a receiver on a sweep play

It still worked.

Well....thats fine except Wake is a decent running team and the Tigers can't run at all

That decent Wake team only got 164 rushing yards against Army for 3.6 average

I think that at the very least we can win a shoot-out with any of the teams left on our schedule. Our defense sucks when it's really put to the test, but so does Missouri's, Texas' (look at what Central Florida did to them), and every other B12 north team. If Keller and the receivers can build on their success against an extremely fast USC defense, then they will be putting up big enough numbers to compensate for the blown defensive execution for the rest of the season (I hope).

I think that at the very least we can win a shoot-out with any of the teams left on our schedule. Our defense sucks when it's really put to the test, but so does Missouri's, Texas' (look at what Central Florida did to them), and every other B12 north team. If Keller and the receivers can build on their success against an extremely fast USC defense, then they will be putting up big enough numbers to compensate for the blown defensive execution for the rest of the season (I hope).

did I miss something............Nevada could not score.......the Vaunted ACC champs could not score..

Now after a bad night agin a decent team.....the Huskers have no defense; it seems to me that there is a little sour grapes.....get over it, if Missouri can't run the ball on Illinois or W. Michigan do you really expect them to look like OJ Simpson agin us?..............give me a break

But thats not really where this game is won or lost, the Huskers will pound Mizzou's front seven like we did too Nevada.....looks like Mo P is finally ready and the huskers kicking game is light years ahead of the Tigers........now I know we are in Columbia. but the Crowd will be 5o/50 so they will have alot of noise to deal with themselves

Husker will win this one

did I miss something............Nevada could not score.......the Vaunted ACC champs could not score..

Now after a bad night agin a decent team.....the Huskers have no defense; it seems to me that there is a little sour grapes.....get over it, if Missouri can't run the ball on Illinois or W. Michigan do you really expect them to look like OJ Simpson agin us?..............give me a break

But thats not really where this game is won or lost, the Huskers will pound Mizzou's front seven like we did too Nevada.....looks like Mo P is finally ready and the huskers kicking game is light years ahead of the Tigers........now I know we are in Columbia. but the Crowd will be 5o/50 so they will have alot of noise to deal with themselves

Husker will win this one

I have no doubt that Nebraska will beat the tar out of Mizzou. But, #1 team or not, this defense played poorly, and if I don't see improvements I'll jump on the fire Coz bandwagon.

Look up Wake Forest's rushing stats against us and get back to me.

Look up Wake Forest's rushing stats against us and get back to me.

Wake Forrest is a BAD rushing team. BAD!!!! They have 93 yds rushing in 2 games against BC and ARMY!!! And 250+ against us. So since Mizzou is so bad they should only get about 180 rushing.

A little early but from CFN:

Who’s Hot …

Missouri in the first half

The explosive Tiger offense has been unbelievable out of the locker room outscoring Illinois 23-6 in the first half (and getting up 37-13 in the early second half), Ole Miss 28-7 in the first half, and Western Michigan 31-3 in the first half last week. However, the Tigers are struggling with their halftime adjustments ...

Who’s Not …

Missouri in the second half

The Tigers might have gotten out to a 37-13 lead against Illinois in the opening week, but thy were outscored 21-3 over the final 21 minutes. Against Ole Miss, they were up 35-7, but were outscored 18-3 over the final 27 minutes and had to hang on. Last week against Western Michigan, they were up 31-3 at halftime, but were outscored 21-7 over the first 16 minutes of the second half to make it close for a while. Next up is Illinois State.

CFN