USC Game Tunnel Walk

:blink:

I think they need to just quit with the stupid graphics crap for starters. Or these stupid stories (jumping out of a -135?? come on!) Go back to the basics: past players, past great plays, highlights, past coaches, etc. Remind the fans of what it means to play at and cheer for Nebraska.

Finally. Someone who gets it.

No offense, but that isn't an earthshattering statement. I believe I and about 87 other people on here posted the exact same sentiments after the 'unveiling' of the tunnel walk video at the Nevada game. But obviously they have too much time, money....and pride....invested with this video to make a sweeping change based off of fans opinions.

Was it the same one as in the Nevada game or were there any changes at all? Was it still the same stupid video played?

It was terrible. I thought it was a commercial for a community college.

I don't know if you were watching at the stadium or on ABC, but NEBRASKA looked like a community college on the field!!!!

(C'mon...someone lobs you a ball, you have to knock it out of the park?!?!)

Oh, and possibly the worst video of the night was when they came back from a commercial break to some of our players, wearing corn-cob hats, lip-syncing to Boyz 2 Men "End of the Road" sometime in the second half.

It was made, I assume, in pre-game production....to be directed towards USC that this was the 'End of the Road'.....but it would have been nice to be within 2 touchdowns when they decided to air that little bit of cockiness displayed by our PR department.

Was it the same one as in the Nevada game or were there any changes at all? Was it still the same stupid video played?

It was terrible. I thought it was a commercial for a community college.

I don't know if you were watching at the stadium or on ABC, but NEBRASKA looked like a community college on the field!!!!

(C'mon...someone lobs you a ball, you have to knock it out of the park?!?!)

Oh, and possibly the worst video of the night was when they came back from a commercial break to some of our players, wearing corn-cob hats, lip-syncing to Boyz 2 Men "End of the Road" sometime in the second half.

It was made, I assume, in pre-game production....to be directed towards USC that this was the 'End of the Road'.....but it would have been nice to be within 2 touchdowns when they decided to air that little bit of cockiness displayed by our PR department.

That was a pretty stupid video they did <_<