Favorite beer

Kansas City's finest Boulevard Wheat is my mainstay right now, although I did pick up a 6-pack of Blue Moon pumpkin ale tonight. It's less than spectacular.

dude, I've fallen in love with their Irish Ale. I really wish that wasn't just a seasonal.

Rumor has it they're making an IPA that will be served in a 22oz bottle I think (or whatever the larger bottles are)

I've also heard that Sam Adams makes seasonal beer like Octoberfest??? Anyone ever tried it???

Kansas City's finest Boulevard Wheat is my mainstay right now, although I did pick up a 6-pack of Blue Moon pumpkin ale tonight. It's less than spectacular.

dude, I've fallen in love with their Irish Ale. I really wish that wasn't just a seasonal.

Rumor has it they're making an IPA that will be served in a 22oz bottle I think (or whatever the larger bottles are)

I've also heard that Sam Adams makes seasonal beer like Octoberfest??? Anyone ever tried it???

Yes and it's good.

Yes and it's good.

What's it taste like???

Yes and it's good.

What's it taste like???

Like you lost your virginity.

The only BLVD seasonal I've tried is the ZON and it was horrid. It tasted like suntan lotion. Never had the Irish ale, I've only had the Pale Ale, which I like, and the Lunar Ale, which was nearly as bad as the ZON.

I used to drink a beer about 20 years ago called "Brand." It is a Dutch beer (from the oldest brewery in Holland) and it came in a white ceramic bottle. Apparently there is some environmental thing about the ceramic (recycling problems or something) and the U.S. won't let them import it any longer. I contacted the company and they said given the option of changing the bottle or giving up on the U.S. market...they chose to keep the bottle. Anyway, the guy at the brewery said they still make and distribute it in Holland. Below is info on the company:

Brand Brewery is a Dutch brewery founded in 1871 by the Brand family in Wijlre (municipality Gulpen-Wittem), Netherlands. It is now owned by Heineken. The name comes from the Brand family which in 1871 purchased the Netherlands oldest brewery (1340) and remained in management after its acquisition by Heineken.