USC fans discuss their Nebraska experience.

I spoke with my grandfather yesterday who is 93 and has attended every USC game for about the past 30 years. He had nothing but good things to speak about Nebraska and its fans. He even bought a Nebraska jacket! He has problems getting in and out of the aisles and has never seen so many fans lend a helping hand. Anyways my whole family and I had a great experience in Lincoln and wish to thank you all again.

I spoke with my grandfather yesterday who is 93 and has attended every USC game for about the past 30 years. He had nothing but good things to speak about Nebraska and its fans. He even bought a Nebraska jacket! He has problems getting in and out of the aisles and has never seen so many fans lend a helping hand. Anyways my whole family and I had a great experience in Lincoln and wish to thank you all again.

There is no smiley face with a tear emoticon, but if there were, I would use it, sir.

I hope Grandpa gets to attend lots more games! God bless him!

Now that is a fan of college football. Great to hear you had a good experience and many more games for your grandfather.