OU Game

Maybe I'm all wet, but I don't see a high scoring game here. Nebraska probably won't even score, but I don't see OU scoring more than 30 points either. The first quarter, Stoops will simply have the freshman run it down our throats. If that doesn't work, he'll have last year's Heisman winner throw some short easy passes. By the time the fourth quarter, our defense will be totally exhausted. The freshman will have a big day, probably 30+ carries and well over 200 yards rushing.

If the game were in Lincoln, I'd give us a better chance. For some reason, we just play better in Lincoln like we did against Mizzou. However, we have been horrible on the road. The crowd is going to be loud and fired up for this one. I don't think there is any way OU will put 50 up on us. Stoops likes having Heisman winners on his teams. He's trying to win the freshman one this year. He'll just run it and run it and run it down our throats exposing our D-line and Linebackers backing of Bo's previous remarks about NU's D!

When I looked at the schedule earlier in the year, I was grateful we were having this game in Norman this year. I knew we weren't going to be that good, therefore this is an easy lose for us. Now for next year, we give this staff some time to implement the offense and get some players in here and then we can take on the SOoners at our place with a better team=a better chance at victory.

So whats up?!  Not much discussion about the OU game.. ya know it is this Saturday!!!  I know it feels like that first day of highschool... you just have that sick feeling in your stomach b/c you know youre going to get buried, but you have to go anyway. But seriously, what do you guys think about our chances?  What type of gameplan will Call use? Maybe a dumb question.. but lets get it going already, this is NU-OU week!!!!!!!!!

with our crappy coaching it's hard to get fired up about this game. Man they are bad. Real bad.

Coaching? I didnt know we had coaches I was asuming that was to be announced at the end of this season... because Callahan and crew are noting more than filler

Maybe I'm all wet, but I don't see a high scoring game here.  Nebraska probably won't even score, but I don't see OU scoring more than 30 points either.  The first quarter, Stoops will simply have the freshman run it down our throats.  If that doesn't work, he'll have last year's Heisman winner throw some short easy passes.  By the time the fourth quarter, our defense will be totally exhausted.  The freshman will have a big day, probably 30+ carries and well over 200 yards rushing. 

If the game were in Lincoln, I'd give us a better chance.  For some reason, we just play better in Lincoln like we did against Mizzou.  However, we have been horrible on the road.  The crowd is going to be loud and fired up for this one.  I don't think there is any way OU will put 50 up on us.  Stoops likes having Heisman winners on his teams.  He's trying to win the freshman one this year.  He'll just run it and run it and run it down our throats exposing our D-line and Linebackers backing of Bo's previous remarks about NU's D!

When I looked at the schedule earlier in the year, I was grateful we were having this game in Norman this year. I knew we weren't going to be that good, therefore this is an easy lose for us. Now for next year, we give this staff some time to implement the offense and get some players in here and then we can take on the SOoners at our place with a better team=a better chance at victory.

You could give this retard err Callahan a million years to try to put his system in to works and you would still comeout with a loosing season sorry, this system sucks and should be dumped along with the staff save gill. :steam

Maybe I'm all wet, but I don't see a high scoring game here. Nebraska probably won't even score, but I don't see OU scoring more than 30 points either. The first quarter, Stoops will simply have the freshman run it down our throats. If that doesn't work, he'll have last year's Heisman winner throw some short easy passes. By the time the fourth quarter, our defense will be totally exhausted. The freshman will have a big day, probably 30+ carries and well over 200 yards rushing.

If the game were in Lincoln, I'd give us a better chance. For some reason, we just play better in Lincoln like we did against Mizzou. However, we have been horrible on the road. The crowd is going to be loud and fired up for this one. I don't think there is any way OU will put 50 up on us. Stoops likes having Heisman winners on his teams. He's trying to win the freshman one this year. He'll just run it and run it and run it down our throats exposing our D-line and Linebackers backing of Bo's previous remarks about NU's D!

I agree :thumbs

Kramer would you like to make a wager on any of that, 7 sacks by Cody, 5 INT's by Dailey?  If you wanna put your money where your mouth is, I'll gladly take it from you.

The 5 picks by dailey is a pretty safe bet, as he is the INT king, I dont know about the sack part and 50 points herm I was thinking a bit more but sure.

Are you willing to put any money where your fat hatin' mouth is?

Kramer would you like to make a wager on any of that, 7 sacks by Cody, 5 INT's by Dailey?  If you wanna put your money where your mouth is, I'll gladly take it from you.

The 5 picks by dailey is a pretty safe bet, as he is the INT king, I dont know about the sack part and 50 points herm I was thinking a bit more but sure.

Never under estemate Dailey, he can put INT's up better than anyone

Kramer would you like to make a wager on any of that, 7 sacks by Cody, 5 INT's by Dailey? If you wanna put your money where your mouth is, I'll gladly take it from you.

Sorry to rain on your hopes but I just dont see nebraska winning anymore htis year, hell if they do thats wonderfull but im not going to get my hopes up that they will win another, Its not that they dont have the talent its how that talent is being used.

And its not that its a new system, Callahan isnt the first coach in NEbraska HIstory to try to pass, Osborne passed in his early days in coaching. I just hate to see a coach that looks at a D lining up 3 in the box and then passing over and over not even establishing a running game, I had the same anger when Solich would lrun the ball when they were lining 8 in the box it just makes no sence to do that.

as far as the the hatin thing goes, dream on I love Nebraska if im hating well I guess your going to have to deal with it because that is what I think if you dont like what I ahve to say dont read or go to a board were everything is the way that you want it to be that way you never have to face the fact that someone doesnt agree with you or might actually have a different view of the situation.

as far as the the hatin thing goes, dream on I love Nebraska if im hating well I guess your going to have to deal with it because that is what I think if you dont like what I ahve to say dont read or go to a board were everything is the way that you want it to be that way you never have to face the fact that someone doesnt agree with you or might actually have a different view of the situation.

No, the fact is that ever since you have come here all you do is hate on your own team. It has nothing to do with football, it has everything to do with the fact that you hate what is going on because you are so narrow minded that NOTHING CAN WORK EXCEPT RUNNING THE BALL. We appreciate the neanderthal point of view and the same posts over and over and over again. But please, save it.

No, the fact is that ever since you have come here all you do is hate on your own team. It has nothing to do with football, it has everything to do with the fact that you hate what is going on because you are so narrow minded that NOTHING CAN WORK EXCEPT RUNNING THE BALL. We appreciate the neanderthal point of view and the same posts over and over and over again. But please, save it.

That is incorect passing can work in Nebraska, I dont argue that but what doesnt work in nebraska is Callahan what has he ever done as a head coach?

daveh, your one of these lovely fans who watch the game and even in a loss say it will get better it will get better one more year one more year then 5 years later some announcer points out that nebraska hasnt been to a bowl game sence moving to wco and you will stop and think what happen has it really been that long?

Give me a break and neanderthal please, I wouldnt talk of someone till you actually know them this would be a wise point for ya, but then again you would actually have to read im order to understand my point of view and judging from some of your replys to my post im not sure that you can read,

daveh, your one of these lovely fans who watch the game and even in a loss say it will get better it will get better one more year one more year then 5 years later some announcer points out that nebraska hasnt been to a bowl game sence moving to wco and you will stop and think what happen has it really been that long?

Give me a break and neanderthal please, I wouldnt talk of someone till you actually know them this would be a wise point for ya, but then again you would actually have to read im order to understand my point of view and judging from some of your replys to my post im not sure that you can read,

yeh I dunno that jus b/c he has the oppostie point of view as you that he is automatically a neaderthal. now if he supported bush then you might have a point... j/k :) but no reason really to call names. he has a differnt opinion so it is what it is. lets just have discussions w/out calling people out. This is a happy place and remember wre all on the same team!! :)

Dude, it's because when you first started here it was more than easy to dismiss you as just another disgruntled fan spouting the same stuff that everyone has heard 1000 times over. Now it seems you have at least came with something. Oh and I think all of us would appreciate the use of periods every now and then. :)

Overall I think more emphasis is being placed on this year for no real reason. Forget all the BS about last year, and blah blah blah because it doesn't matter much anymore IMO. I have said time and time again that if after he has his shot and he doesn't do anything then yea, we need to look elsewhere. But I have a hard time condemning any coach after just 1 year.

Overall I think more emphasis is being placed on this year for no real reason. Forget all the BS about last year, and blah blah blah because it doesn't matter much anymore IMO. I have said time and time again that if after he has his shot and he doesn't do anything then yea, we need to look elsewhere. But I have a hard time condemning any coach after just 1 year.

Well said sir. Well said. :thumbs